Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Hosting servers for Magento
This thread is for discussing some of the good hosting servers used by existing users. Recommendations for hosting and queries related to hosting.
In my experience Inmotion and Arvixe are the best hosts for a small ecommerce portal.
How about AWS ??
(02-12-2015, 07:06 AM)rohitsingal1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How about AWS ??

Yes AWS is the best option always available. Super-fast servers. almost 100% up-time and global data centers availability.
For Magento we need a minimum of 4GB server. Any idea how much AWS charge for such servers on demand and dedicated ones ?
(02-12-2015, 12:35 PM)rohitsingal1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For Magento we need a minimum of 4GB server. Any idea how much AWS charge for such servers on demand and dedicated ones ?

Its depend on your website traffic and load of website that how many RAM you want.
AWS is so expensive for less traffic & sales.

if you want to make online store & hosting & domain & other all things regarding ecommerce you can contact us any time.
I would recommend E2E Networks.
Cloudways is the best. I am personally using their services. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.