Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO SELL ON AMAZON.COM
I TRIED REGISTERING WITH AMAZON.COM, BUT IT IS REDIRECTING ME TO MY EXISTING .IN SELLER ACCOUNT PAGE..
HOW CAN I SELL ON AMAZON.COM.. NEED HELP?
(29-01-2016, 04:53 PM)lurewears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I TRIED REGISTERING WITH AMAZON.COM, BUT IT IS REDIRECTING ME TO MY EXISTING .IN SELLER ACCOUNT PAGE..

Hi,

Register with new mail id, keep that account separate, it will be easy to manage.

Thanks
Amit
Try Another browser
(29-01-2016, 04:53 PM)lurewears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I TRIED REGISTERING WITH AMAZON.COM, BUT IT IS REDIRECTING ME TO MY EXISTING .IN SELLER ACCOUNT PAGE..

No it doesn't. I am using Amazon.in Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com. They all have their individual seller centrals and we have to use different mail id
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jindalankit for this post:
  • Abdul khalique

Hi,

First of all, I think you should delete all your cookies, because they could automatically be redirecting you to your geographic domain, which in your case is India. Or, you can try opening a new/private browser with no prior history of your current seller account page. I hope you'd be able to register then.

Hi, 

I have seen same thing happening to me for Quikr.com.  Always it used to show location of Mumbai, as i was located anywhere in India.
After many trying I always had to manually set my browser location to current location. 
Then one day suddenly I realized that the dongle bought by me was registered from Mumbai.

So the if you are using a dongle for internet then you may face such problem.
i registed as i received a call from the amazon us team. Maybe you can try sellercentral.amazon.com