• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Research Good Keywords For Your Product To List On Marketplaces

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • afj, Flags
Great work Jitendraji.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to miteshjagawat for this post:
  • SENECIO™
Nice work done
(16-04-2016, 07:21 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Nice work jitu bhai

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
solid info. jitu bhai.. but there is 1 prob i'm facing , when m opening this site its acquiring a lot of info n payments details n all.. u hv make your own but how could i search keywords without filling these details pls help
(21-05-2016, 08:19 PM)vishalkapoor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.solid info. jitu bhai.. but there is 1 prob i'm facing , when m opening this site its acquiring a lot of info n payments details n all.. u hv make your own but how could i search keywords without filling these details pls help

you have to fill those info for the first time only. and dont worry they will not charge u until u start using ad-words ads.

And yes for card verification they will deduct a small amount but it will be credit back to ur account in few days.
awesome jitu bhai.. i've done.. thanx a lot
n i want 2 ask 1 more thing do u know the way how could we opt in the promotion or could sell in exclusive discount deals on paytm. if u hv then pls must share.. thank you again jitu bhai....
If u have account manager then he can guide u else contact seller support

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • Salman
whenever u list any product .... kindly be a buyer first .... than think wht u wil search for ur product if u want to buy ..... u wil get all keywords automatically ...