Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to Claim For Products Received From Amazon Warehouse
Hi how can you claim for products not recieved in original packing,open packaging, damaged etc, from warehouse.

It would be good, if explained in detail
We can suggest that you drop a mail to seller support with images of returned products and details of shipments with issues.
How about same asin ,multiple quantity

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
for now if you have received return/removal from Amazon  , you have to take images of product received by you , and dont forget to take FNSKU label on product and mail it with Delivery Callahan received from Amazon and  mention Removal ID which you can find on Callahan and mail from seller central for reimbursement.

But what one should do in Routine for FBA reimbursement  , download returns file from Amazon for last 14 days and mail the  same from seller central and Amazon will reimburse for Carrier damage and Defective according to Product condition which we dont know but at least u'll get reimbursement  and if one fails to do this 14 days practice  amazon will not entertain, and when actually receive products you find it in Pathetic condition you can check maximum reimbursement received for that ASIN in Reimbursement tab and claim for more stating this is not enough. and take followup and you can have result.
Sir can provide your contact details, so that I can understand this subject in detail

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.