Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Get A Deal
Hello

can Anyone tell how to Get A Deal on SHOPCLUES SundayFleaMarket & SSB

everytime i submit deal but deal is not run and deal product is rejected after CMM review stage and this happen last two month Not getting any proper rply on merchant support when i raise ticket to shotout my query they close ticket and gave same rply like just feel xcell sheet to information about product but they cant work since 2 months

how to get the deal and paid promotion anyone rply

>> Super Saver Bazaar:You will be charged per product according to the slots assigned to you by the Campaign Team.
Platinum: Rs.1000/-
Gold: Rs.500/-
Silver: Rs.300/-
Other:Rs.50/-

>> Home Page Deal.

>> Sunday Flea Market: You will be charged per product according to the slots assigned to you by the Campaign Team.
Platinum Slot: Rs. 2000/-
Gold Slot: Rs. 1250/-
Silver Slot: Rs. 700/-
Other Slot: Rs. 200/-

not getting proper rply anyone guide me what should i do

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sir , no idea not selling on shopclues

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
shashank.tripathi@shopclues.com
aman.soni@shopclues.com
mail to them
[Image: 35e3c9ac96b4775cd8b3ca68841f8dd6.jpg]

Shashank Tripathi ko to kitne mail krchuka but not getting any responce

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Which product category?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
What is your product category

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Mobile accessories and home & Kitchen
Submit threw IDMS AND MAILS BUT
they reject product for saying
product
Might not give good GMV

You can do nothing about this. Why not go to delhi and meet them

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Reduce your tp and mail to respective category account manager

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-05-2016, 02:17 PM)husanet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What is your product category

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
if u have catagory managers mail id plz share

paid compaign is worthfull ?