Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply
Hello
Anyone know how to apply for loan at bajaj ?
Thanks

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk
beware before applying a loan with bajaj because many of the sellers from the association have had a very bitter experience, initially things are very good and fascinating but slowly u will realise that u are stuck in a big mess
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Only Ecommerce for this post:
  • kiritecomerce
(11-12-2015, 06:56 PM)Only Ecommerce Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.beware before applying a loan with bajaj because many of the sellers from the association have had a very bitter experience, initially things are very good and fascinating but slowly u will realise that u are stuck in a big mess
Thanks for reply.
Any example how problem occurs with them.?
Thanks

Sent from my Micromax A106 using Tapatalk
(11-12-2015, 06:56 PM)Only Ecommerce Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.beware before applying a loan with bajaj because many of the sellers from the association have had a very bitter experience, initially things are very good and fascinating but slowly u will realise that u are stuck in a big mess
Can u explain us what type of problems were there or how they trap us in this?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Dont apply..
It is going to suck ur blood. Out of 30 days 15 days the facility is blocked. You cant get your own money.. At the start they will take around 6 to 7 k per lac as processing fees. And thats their profit. Since they will block you 2 months. out of 12 months. Really the Bajaj Finance team sucks.. DONT DARE TO APPLY...
Hi. I am building a solution for sellers to get the best loans easily.

Your experience will help me a lot in understanding what's wrong with the current system.

Would you be willing to talk to me for a few minutes and answer a few questions? It will be a big help.

Thanks