Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create a brand rule for a trademark .
How do i create a brand rule for my trade mark on amazon , we have successfully done that for flipkart and snapdeal .

Please advice asap
(04-12-2015, 05:43 PM)Rahul J Mahant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do i create a brand rule for my trade mark on amazon , we have successfully done that for flipkart and snapdeal .

Please advice asap

WHAT KIND OF BRAND RULE YOU WANT ?

PLEASE ELABORATE

ALSO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 9727006888
ALSO MR GAURAV SONI ADVOCATE & ATTORNEY - 9099300668

U CAN GIVE MY REFERANCE
(05-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Only Ecommerce Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-12-2015, 05:43 PM)Rahul J Mahant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do i create a brand rule for my trade mark on amazon , we have successfully done that for flipkart and snapdeal .

Please advice asap

WHAT KIND OF BRAND RULE YOU WANT ?

PLEASE ELABORATE

ALSO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 9727006888
ALSO MR GAURAV SONI ADVOCATE & ATTORNEY - 9099300668

Thank you gor your response , we have trademark registered brand and want to stop sellers from selling in our brand name , we just dont want other sellers to use our listing name , as it just unfair , that we do the market research and other seller sell in our name when we have worked so hard on it. 

we have successfully removed all sellers from our listings on snapdeal and flipkart. but on amazon , the infringment team is not helpful

U CAN GIVE MY REFERANCE

Please advice asap

I think you are asking about Brand Registry? It's all documented here: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You can get your brand register at amazon.so you can prevent anyone from mapping your listing of products

Sent from my Micromax A350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Doesnt happen

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.