Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to generate Bulk 402 for amazon
Hello Team,

I need to know how we can generate bulk 402 form for all amazon orders ...?

Do amazon provide details of all the orders in excel sheet ....? like flipkart 

Thanks in advance
No

Sent from my Micromax A350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-05-2016, 11:47 AM)eladystore Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Team,

I need to know how we can generate bulk 402 form for all amazon orders ...?

Do amazon provide details of all the orders in excel sheet ....? like flipkart 

Thanks in advance

You can make it yourself using Macro.
There is no need of making form 402 online. Manual 402 is sufficient as the government has exempted ecommerce and couriers from it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
what do you mean by Manual 402? Also, amazon courier person doesn't accept package is 402 is not attached to the package.
U can pm me for that

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Make a excel sheet of form 402 put your company name scan and paste your company stamp. In the TO field write as per invoice. Go to print option print in booklet form. Fill option as 2 ×3. Print out 1 page. Take 1000 xerox copies of the same. Cut each page into 6 parts. Keep giving this 402 to whoever asks from you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.