Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to generate bulk shipping labels
Question 
Hi,

I have started selling on Amazon from a couple of weeks. I have to create shipping labels of all orders one by one and that takes a very long time. Is there any way that shipping labels are created by selecting all orders and also can I download order details in excel format for creating invoice.
(19-12-2015, 10:17 AM)AutoStuff Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

I have started selling on Amazon from a couple of weeks. I have to create shipping labels of all orders one by one and that takes a very long time. Is there any way that shipping labels are created by selecting all orders and also can I download order details in excel format for creating invoice.

I am using unicommerce and it helps a lot in that.
Thanks, but there should be any option in Amazon itself to generate bulk labels as all other marketplaces have.
(19-12-2015, 06:29 PM)AutoStuff Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks, but there should be any option in Amazon itself to generate bulk labels as all other marketplaces have.

Please try this. Orders > Manage orders

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-12-2015, 03:41 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(19-12-2015, 06:29 PM)AutoStuff Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks, but there should be any option in Amazon itself to generate bulk labels as all other marketplaces have.

Please try this. Orders > Manage orders

Tis option only prints packing slips, Not packing/shipping labels. There is no option in amazon to print bulk shipping labels.
Oh, then I think I have no option but to use unicommerce as I am getting 100+ orders daily. Can somebody alreadu using unicommerce tell me that does it automatically creates invoice or we have to create invoice in our billing software. Also does it export the order details to import in Busy / Tally?
(21-12-2015, 04:23 PM)AutoStuff Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh, then I think I have no option but to use unicommerce as I am getting 100+ orders daily. Can somebody alreadu using unicommerce tell me that does it automatically creates invoice or we have to create invoice in our billing software. Also does it export the order details to import in Busy / Tally?

Yes unicommerce automatically creates invoices. and you can also export data in your accounting software.
(21-12-2015, 04:23 PM)AutoStuff Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh, then I think I have no option but to use unicommerce as I am getting 100+ orders daily. Can somebody alreadu using unicommerce tell me that does it automatically creates invoice or we have to create invoice in our billing software. Also does it export the order details to import in Busy / Tally?

unicommerce creates the invoice for you. but it is recommended to do a summarised or detailed bill entry in your accounting software every day. As per my knowledge, you can connect tally with unicommerce. you can discuss the same with unicommerce support staff
There is a option for bulk print labeles..download template from orders->upload order related files->schedule pickup

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Then fill up this file and save as .txt format..and upload..u will get bulk lebel pdf file in some time

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nirmal Jain for this post:
  • Amit Sood
(26-12-2015, 04:03 PM)Nirmal Jain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is a option for bulk print labeles..download template from orders->upload order related files->schedule pickup

Then fill up this file and save as .txt format..and upload..u will get bulk lebel pdf file in some time

Thanks a lot Nirmal . This was what I was looking for. Thanks.