Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to generate organic reviews on Amazon?
Hi does any one have good ideas , marketing templates that can be share with all sellers so it benefits all sellers from our association .

I feel having good reviews is the key reason for success on Amazon , and it really pushes the product to get more sales , the algorithm pushes the listing and generates High visibility .

Do let us know your comments !.

Thanks

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Check this link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

These are top reviewers on amazon. In u can click on their name check their interests and if your product is in their interest you can offer your product for free for review.
These top reviewers are there in the top ranks coz they write helpfull reviews and other buyers have voted their reviews as helpful.

Second option is by contacting buyer through buy seller messaging system on seller central. Dont ask for review, just send a thank you mail and if buyer agrees you can also contact on phone. On phone you can ask for the review.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
amazon algorithm simply works on the mechanism on no. of sales, which results in better page rank and better page rank results in more visibility and the process goes on.

to get good sales - amazon's PPC on the keyword resulting in more views, views will need good reviews to get confidence of buying.

after the sales - thank you note via buyer seller message is a good option.

to get good feedback - contacting the top reviewers.