Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to handle false claim by customer in flipkart
Hi,
I am seller on marketplace. I have one doubt. 
The seller is charged for customer return which comes under category like Quality Issue, Damaged etc.
1)For quality issue: The customer does not like the product and returns saying Quality issue or Damaged but the quality is the same which I sell to different customers.  

2)For damaged Issue: If the customer damages the product and returns putting false claim saying damaged product received .

How to put the case of customer false claim the product in flipkart.
You cannot do anything about quality issues. It is a perception issue. A mercedes owner will never give positive reviews to a Hatchback of an Indian brand. You should calculate the percentage of quality returns and include them in the costing.

For damaged issues you should immediately send a picture of the return product and claim SPF from FLipkart.

All the above has to be considered as your cost of sales and you should also consider these as a vulnerable risk while doing business in FLipkart.

Unless Flipkart changes its policies, do not expand your risk over there, they can put your account in pending.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • saifyeshop
(27-02-2016, 02:05 PM)saifyeshop Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
I am seller on marketplace. I have one doubt. 
The seller is charged for customer return which comes under category like Quality Issue, Damaged etc.
1)For quality issue: The customer does not like the product and returns saying Quality issue or Damaged but the quality is the same which I sell to different customers.  

2)For damaged Issue: If the customer damages the product and returns putting false claim saying damaged product received .

How to put the case of customer false claim the product in flipkart.

kindly take the pics of outer , inner packing , product damaged , and send to ss .. and cc to grievance team ... and put oll details ... and also use the comment given by customer ....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • saifyeshop