Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to register with MYNTRA?
Hi,

I want to do work with myntra,

how to register with them?

how they are working?
What product to you deal in ? They have only fashion category. If you are in fashion category then you can go ahead.

Their registration policy is very difficult. If you have your own private label and want to sell that, you need to have a presentation at their office and if they are satisfied with your quality they will discuss about margins. It is not a fixed margin.

But if you are having an international brand, they will run behind you.
(09-04-2016, 01:53 PM)miteshjagawat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What product to you deal in ?  They have only fashion category.  If you are in fashion category then you can go ahead.

Their registration policy is very difficult.  If you have your own private label and want to sell that, you need to have a presentation at their office and if they are satisfied with your quality they will discuss about margins.  It is not a fixed margin.

But if you are having an international brand, they will run behind you.
Hi Mitesh

I am a private label, and am selling lingerie.
Can u suggest how can i get to give a presentation to Myntra?

Regards
Kapil
Could you please tell what
"Having a private label" means?

Does it amount to manufacturing ?
I have trade mark registration by name "abbé " can I just stitch abbé tag on clothes and start selling?
I buy imported clothes and sell on flipkart and snap deal.

Please help!!

Regards

Sachin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Private label is OK. It should be registered Trademark or should be applied for. If you are selling imported garments with different label, myntra will not accept.
It took me over a year to get registered with Myntra. It is very difficult to get anyone's number there and make them do your work.
Try calling their corporate office and ask them to transfer to someone, if your day is lucky they will put you through.
Their online registration doesn't work.
Even if you have number of executives, they will not respond.

Myntra is a closed marketplace. It works only with selected vendors.

So you cannot blame them for this.

Try flying down to Bangalore and pitching to them
Hey do not go ahead working with them. Not at all worth it. I have been working with them since 3 years. At the end of full and final closure with the company they screw you up badly. I still have my claims and disputes unsettled with them.

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
can i sell deodororants on myntra, admin pls suggest me how could i get big sale for deodorants as like moods , ks n all. i'm authorised seller approved by the compnies. admin pls help, =====>