14-05-2016, 12:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2016, 12:36 PM by Jitoo.)
1) I wont handle the shipping headache vendor will use their own courier like old days
2) no easy return.. Customer have to follow few steps for return
3) no COD
14-05-2016, 12:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2016, 12:56 PM by Jitoo.)
1. If I was a marketplace I would allow my sellers to have their own return policy. (at present 30 days return is ridiculous)
2. If I was a marketplace I would release merchant payments faster.
3. If I was a marketplace I would allow sellers to opt in / opt out of COD orders
4. If I was marketplace I would introduce payment reconciliation within the seller panel.
5. If I was a marketplace I would give sellers another option to use their own logistic, instead of forcing them to use marketplace partners.
6. If I was a marketplace I would not force sellers to use my ultra costly packaging materials. ( Like Snapdeal )
7. If I was a marketplace I would make give sellers a urgent point of contact, eg. account manager, nodal officer etc. ( like we have in snapdeal )
8. If I was a marketplace I would treat all sellers as same - Equal. Not like what's happening right now in Big marketplaces which have their own babies with special privileges.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post
• Mahavir Shah
I would focus on increasing vendor sales and payout instead of only numbers. More payout to vendors = more comission.
if i was a marketplace ... my vendors wil decide how much they wil give me commission , i wil not force to use packaging material .... seller wil decide the return policy , the bottom line is .... seller will decide everything .......
If i was a marketplace... i will not charge any commission or shipping chargers or any other charger just One Charge i.e. Fixed charge on Each parcel. Also no return charges,,,,