Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importance of FBA
Please friends give your inputs for importance of FBA it will help those who are still not stared their business with Amazon Fulfilment Module many people still confused to go ahead with this.

Please share all your inputs, feedbacks, experience with FBA.
RajaGr is Raja Agrawal?
(25-06-2016, 01:35 PM)DeveshTanna Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.RajaGr is Raja Agrawal?

yes (AM BACK)
FBA make your products more visible to millions of loyal happy amazon customers. By providing the world class fulfillment, fast shipping, and acclaimed customer service, it can bring your business to the next level.
You can even use FBA to fulfill sales from your own website and other online channels. With amazon’s ever-expanding fulfillment network, your business benefits from amazon scale and whether you are small or large, FBA gives you all the tools necessary to manage your business more effectively from pricing optimization to business analytics and personalized business recommendations. You can manage your inventory online from any device and from any location.
Some of the benefits with Fba are:
1) When you use FBA, your products listed on amazon become eligible for amazon prime and free super saver shipping.
2) More of your customers can get what they want fast and free, and most of the amazon customers can become your customers.
3)When customers buy your product, amazon will pick, pack, and ship them. Also, the amazon will manage the customer service and even returns 24 hours a day.
So, go on people and get started with amazon FBA!
Shruti are you from amazon?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It rather seems to be a copy paste from amazon.com site

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(28-06-2016, 12:15 AM)ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It rather seems to be a copy paste from amazon.com site

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi Ankit,

It's just a brief information for those who cannot decide whether to go with FBA or not.

(27-06-2016, 11:29 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Shruti are you from amazon?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi Kush,

No. I am not from amazon.
it is copied from amazon.in, Not her personal opinion. Find the link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Nice. It really helps