Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing Data from Snapdeal/Amazon/Flipkart
You have listed your products on Amazon.in/Snapdeal and Flipkart. Now you wish to create your own site. You have 1000s of product already uploaded on these sites. Its a difficult task to upload them manually once again. We are aware that there are software's like M2e pro for importing data but they work only for Amazon.com or Amazon.uk. Share your best practices for importing data.
I am not aware if there is some plugin like this. But best practice would be to create a master excel sheet of your products. This helps you to uplod on each new website
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • Jitoo
We have all our previous upload files but Magento takes a lot of manual entry especially for people selling variations. I was looking for a faster upload feature. Been checking "Magmi" as an option.
(02-12-2015, 12:53 PM)rohitsingal1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We have all our previous upload files but Magento takes a lot of manual entry especially for people selling variations. I was looking for a faster upload feature. Been checking "Magmi" as an option.

We are uploading variations within 5 minutes on kartrocket. For that we are using our excel sheet. And understood the excel import function of kartrocket. I am mot sure of Magento has thissystem
How is the response time of Kartrocket ?
Is the loading time good if we have more than 1000 + products online ?
(02-12-2015, 02:24 PM)rohitsingal1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How is the response time of Kartrocket ?
Is the loading time good if we have more than 1000 + products online ?

you can check my website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

also check the plugins which are there on their site
Lot of issues. Used Firefox.
1) Your Slider is not Working. It's taking a hug chunk of your front page.
2) Menu is not showing up properly.
3) loading times are a bit high.
4) Entire page alignment has gone wrong.
(02-12-2015, 03:06 PM)rohitsingal1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lot of issues. Used Firefox.
1) Your Slider is not Working. It's taking a hug chunk of your front page.
2) Menu is not showing up properly.
3) loading times are a bit high.
4) Entire page alignment has gone wrong.
this is because we are not concentrating much on marketing it.

you can do better at it.
But you did put in an effort to make it live. Why loose the jist
Contact +91 88 66 345679 any kind of database management and intigration with magento.

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk