Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Increased percent commission from 8 % to 17 % in one increase
Hi

We sell on Amazon ,recently one decision has really affected us. The commission in Mobile accessories was 8% so far, now they have increased it to 17%, a hike of 9 %. In many businesses this is the profit margin.

It would be great if Online seller community know the culture of Amazon as this is really unethical way of Business. Amazon policies are good otherwise and it is a good company but these steps affects the sellers very badly.

Any views and information are welcome.

Thanks
Manish

Can you share the amazon notice where it has increased the comission?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Photo 
(30-04-2016, 12:44 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you share the amazon notice where it has increased the comission?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks for your mail, please find the screen shot taken few days back showing old and new commissions.

Regards
Manish

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is not 9% increase. It is 100% increase for amazon. Does this also affect goods still lying in amazon fba? Will they charge removal fee on it?

(30-04-2016, 05:19 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is not 9% increase. It is 100% increase for amazon. Does this also affect goods still lying in amazon fba? Will they charge removal fee on it?

We took out the stock from FBA few days back, this is really unethical what Amazon has done.

FBA charges are also increased by various amounts.
Fba shipping increased to 35

Sent from my SM-G920F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

20 percent undelivered products they r charging shipping pick n pack fee n fullfillment fee

Sent from my SM-G920F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Major accessories sellers r making losses. They dont know there settlement value half of the sellers will be wiped out from d system

They dont take dead stock bad inventory and returns in calculations

It is not increased,
Use this and check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But there is issue in amazon, on same products , amaozn referrel fee is different,

But as per my knowledge commission is not increased
Commission increased from april 26th

[Image: ab6bf0626c3f00a9422ecbbec9cf4548.jpg][/IMG]

Check the referral fee

yes commission increased  from 8 to 17%.....

if your price is 100 rs then in FBA 77.78 Rs approx cut for 500 Gm product.

refer attached Amazon headlines on 3rd march 2016.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes it is increased.  Check your panel.

Mail is there from Amazon on 3rd March.

Mail title: Change in Sell on Amazon, FBA and Easy Ship Fee Schedule