Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India Post - Seller Experiences
Kindly post your experiences with India Post each time you ship, here. Please mention the service used. Maybe with screenshots of tracking info.
India post is a blessing and a curse. It connects us to remote locations. But the delivery and returns time is too high. I have faced 50% order cancellations in india post. And reverse pick up is a bigger issue. India post needs to strengthen its infrastructure and improve delivery tat

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I usually ship from nearby Post Office. Deep Inside Western Ghats. A relative was going to Bengaluru and asked him to ship some stuff from there. Here is the tracking details. Yet to be delivered.

[Image: Covbcpk.png]
It takes upto 96 hours from any courier company to major areas in India. However, no courier company goes to rural areas, even if they go they dont service cod or returns. India post take upto 3 weeks to go to those areas

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Three weeks for India Post to deliver?. That's some news for me. Which service?.
Business Parcel and Speed Post.

I am talking about remote locations, but many orders come from those locations.

I have data of 1 lakh orders.
Need of change in policies.For this SLA time for rural remote areas should be extended

Sent from my Micromax A350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
It's good service were other courier service is not available speed post served and delivered the product, don't try to send big parcel as they won't deliver it. Bit costly but reliable

Sent from my Lenovo S660 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Two shipments of mine got delivered in two days. Bengaluru to Delhi. EMS Speed Post.
If I'm not wrong any shipment that comes back from India post they charge only for one way and don't charge for returns. I think that is a blessing.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sandeep Sahni for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal