Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interested for automated repricing
Team boostmysell.

I was looking for marketplace dynamic repricing solution. As mentioned in your website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

Pls tell how it works?

I want to sell through books, mobile accessories, watches.

What are the cost also?  
As I am doing 15 days free trial.
referHi,

Bost my sale is situated in kolkata. their 1 office is in mumbai, & second in ahmedabad as well.

Their mumbai office is on rent the owner of office it self BOROSIL. it is also BMS client.

i have in touch on 18-1-15 while surfing something. I have search everything for BMS & got to know that it is best than unicommerce & brown tape.

I have fill the introduction form on BMS.

second day i got a call from executive & taken the demo.
all things is mainly like uni & browntape  for inventory management, dashboard, invoices etc. the main feture they told me is, we have to list the products only once in csv & it will automatically uploaded on AMAZON, SNAPDEAL, FLIPKART, EBAY.  BMS committed this to me.

there are 3 packges.

First Option : 12500 with 2% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ;
Over here you will get 1 Facebook Store and 3 marketplaces integration.

Second Option : 15000 with 1.5% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ;

Third Option (beneficial plan) : 15000 with 1.5% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ; One time customization fees : 10000
Over here you will get 1 Web store, 1 Mobile Store, 1 Facebook Store, and 3 marketplaces integration.

I have chosen 1st one. I have paid them 35,000/- advance because as a billing they will demand first 3 months = Rs. 70,0000/-
I have paid half amount & told them to start the work on 20-1-15

they have given me 4/5 tamplets for my ecom store i have chosen one of them.

After 15 days my ecom portal is live for work.
Thaey have given me csv for bulk upload & i have started listing my products.

The THRILL starts now.

my ecom. portal is working & i have started transfer the same product on AZ,FK, SD but as on same time on AZ my product visible but on FK, SD nothing happened. 

I have asked them for this issue & demand for solution, They commited me for the same that there is some tech. issue but weight for 3/4 days & it will work.

I have weighted for same but nothing happened till 30 days over.

As per contract they have issue a bill for remaining Rs.35,000/- but nothing done for solution to list the same product on FK, SD from CSV.

I have stopped my payment & ask for their owner Ms.......xxx

no one have time to come on phone.

Than i realize CHEAT.

I have ask for refund But after 2 weeks BMS come with another option of SEO & marketing  rather than solution of product listing on FK, SD.

I have deny them for that option.

After research i realize that FK, SD are not giving any API by which one can list their product through 3rd party software.

BMS IS A BIG CHEATER, FRAUD.

Do not go for this CHEATER software. They are just giving fake commitments & do not pay back.

I have lost my Rs. 35,000/-

Please look in to attached mails & DOX with this FRAUD, CHEATER BOOST MY SALE.

1) Thanks for your interest 
Boost My Sale

Boost My Sale <admin@boostmysale.com>
1/17/15

to me 
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and contacting us ! We are ready to help and answer all your queries.

I wanted to follow-up to see as to when we could schedule a 10-15 minute call to understand your specific requirements and walk you through our product . During the call we can review our various features such as multichannel marketing, advanced analytics & reporting, intuitive dashboard, social and mobile commerce, e-marketing features and much more.

If it makes sense, we can even set you up on a personalized 1:1 demo.

Are you available this week for a quick chat ?

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Sandeep Palod

President - Operations & Strategy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
1/18/15

to Boost 
Hi,

You can call me anytime in between 11am to 4pm.

- Regards,
Rajsi Metals Pvt. Ltd.
+91 8264009779 

2) Invitation: Rajsi Metals @ Tue Jan 20, 2015 9am - 10am (rajsi metals) 
Boost My Sale

Nikita Sharma nikita@navsoft.in via google.com 
Calendar event1/19/15

to me, Soumya, Trisha 
Jan20Tue
Rajsi Metals
View on Google Calendar
When Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30pm – 3:30pm (IST)
Where Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Who Soumya Majumder, Trisha Dey, Nikita Sharma*
YesMaybeNo
Agenda
Tue Jan 20, 2015
No earlier events
2:30pm Rajsi Metals
No later events
more details »
Rajsi Metals
Concern Person : Bhavik Brahmbhadd
Contact No : 8264009779
Email Id : rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com
Company Name : Rajsi Metals
Website : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Purpose: Buying
They deal in Kitchenware. They are selling now on Flipkart and Snapdeal and are looking forward to sell on Paytm and Amazon. 

When
Tue Jan 20, 2015 9am – 10am GMT (no daylight saving)
Where
Kolkata, West Bengal, India (map)
Video call
Calendar
rajsi metals
Who

Nikita Sharma - organizer

Soumya Majumder

rajsi metals

Trisha Dey
Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »
Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email at the account rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com because you are subscribed for invitations on calendar rajsi metals.

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and change your notification settings for this calendar.

3) URL link for Demo 
Boost My Sale

Nikita Sharma <nikita@navsoft.in>
1/20/15

to me 

1/20/15

to Nikita 
Hi,

Waiting for your mail.

- Best Regards,

Rajsi Metals (P) Ltd.
+91-8264009779

4) BoostMySale_Proposal 
Boost My Sale

Attachments1/20/15

to me, Trisha 
Dear Bhavik,

Greetings Of The Day....!!!!

Hope this note finds you well.

As per our discussion, I am pleased to send you the proposal for BoostMySale to make your e-commerce business hassle free.

Please find the attachment enclosed along with this mail.

Your early revert on that would be highly appreciated.

-- 

Nikita Sharma

Marketing Department

5) Pricing Options For BoostMySale 
Boost My Sale
x  
Sent Items

1/21/15

to me 
Dear Bhavik,

As per the discussion with my management, we are offering you the following offers for signing up with BoostMySale.

You may choose any one of them.

First Option : 12500 with 2% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ;

Second Option : 15000 with 1.5% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ;

Third Option (beneficial plan) : 15000 with 1.5% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ; One time customization fees : 10000
Over here you will get 1 Web store, 1 Mobile Store, 1 Facebook Store, and 3 marketplaces integration.

Kindly let me know the plan you choose today till 7 pm.

Your early revert on this will be appreciated.

-- 
Thanks & Warm Regards,

Nikita Sharma

Marketing Department

Bhavik Brahmbhatt <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
1/21/15

to Nikita 
Third Option (beneficial plan) : 15000 with 1% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ; One time customization fees : 10000

Send me work order.
Sent: 21.1.15 PM 06:12
To: rajsi metals
Subject: Pricing Options For BoostMySale

Bhavik Brahmbhatt <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
1/21/15

to Nikita 

Third Option (beneficial plan) : 15000 with 1% commission p.m. ; One time Setup fees : 10000 ; One time customization fees : 10000

Send me work order.

6) Work Order 
Boost My Sale

Attachments1/21/15

to me, Soumya, Sandeep 
Dear Sir,

As per our discussion, please find attached the revised Work Order from BoostMySale. I will request you to sign the same and return it to us at your earliest convenience.

Please use the following instructions to process the payment by wire transfer:

Beneficiary Name
NAVIGATORS SOFTWARE PVT LTD

Beneficiary Address
86A, TOPSIA ROAD (SOUTH)KOLKATA 700046, India

Beneficiary A/c no

Bank Code (for online transfer)
CITI0000001

Swift Code of Bank
CITIINBX

Bank Name
CITI BANK N.A

Bank Address
41, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, KOLKATA, INDIA

or use following Urls for making online payment by credit card:

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for  any query and clarification.

-- 

Nikita Sharma

Marketing Department

7) Invoice 
Boost My Sale

Vijay <vijay@navsoft.in>
Attachments1/23/15

to me, nikita, Nilesh, Prateek 

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed herewith an invoice of INR 70787/= against the amount charged for Monthly License Fee, Setup fee (One Time) and SSL Certificate charges charges as per WO No. BOOST/5087. Please confirm the payment with a mail to me after processing the payment.

In case your have any doubts or clarifications please do not hesitate to let us know.
Regards,
Thanks & Warm Regards, 
Vijay Agarwal
Sr. Manager - Accounts

8) Payment Link_BoostMySale 
Boost My Sale

1/23/15

to me, Trisha 
Dear Bhavik,

This is the URL Link of our payment gateway. Kindly use the same for making payment and start your Ecommerce business hassle free.

Your early revert on this will be highly appreciated.

-- 
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Nikita Sharma

Marketing Department

9) 
Prateek Rathi <prateek@navsoft.in>
1/28/15

to me, Vijay, Nilesh, Nikita, Soumya 
I have paid Rs. 35,000/-
Thanks for the payment. I'll confirm the same with my accounts team.

10) Payment Confirmation Mail- BoostMySale ( A/c-Rajsi Metal) 
Boost My Sale

Vijay Agarwal <vijay@navsoft.in>
1/29/15

to me, Abhishake, Priyanka, Sandeep, Nilesh, Prateek 
Dear Sir, 

Greetings !

We are glad to have you as our esteemed and valued client.

Thank you for your prompt advance payment for BoostMySale.

We appreciate your Business and look forward to a long term and mutually beneficial relation.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Team BoostMySale

11) We need your help now! 
Boost My Sale

nettsetgo@navsoft.in
1/29/15

to me, priyanka 
Welcome to BoostMySale.

We've created an account for you which will allow you to fill up the required information we need here to help you go live.

User Name: rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com 
Password: uQed48pw

Click on the following link to login : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You may change your password once you login here.

There are 2 questionnaires to be filled up.

1) E-commerce Questionnaire

This form helps us setup your account. You MUST complete the data asked for here. It may happen that you do not have all the required data immediately, but we've given you the option of coming back later to complete the same. You can edit this form as and when you please.

2) Design Questionnaire

The design questionnaire also has a set of very important questions which need to be answered so that we can create a stunning web store front for you.

In case you have any questions, please contact us at support@boostmysale.com or simply call your Account Manager.

Thank you!

Team Nettsetgo 
The BoostMySale Activation Team

12) Invoice : Change Request 
Boost My Sale

Vijay <vijay@navsoft.in>
Attachments1/30/15

to me, Prateek 

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed herewith an invoice of INR 11236/= against the amount charged for Change Request dated 29.01.2015. Please confirm the payment with a mail to me after processing the payment.

In case your have any doubts or clarifications please do not hesitate to let us know.

13) Welcome to BoostMySale - Rajsi Metals 
Boost My Sale
x  
Sent Items

Attachments1/29/15

to me, Nilesh, Priyanka 
Hi Bhavik,

Greetings and Welcome to BoostMySale !!

I'm Prateek Rathi, Key Account Manager at BoostMySale. I'll be your point of contact for your webstore implementation.

Firstly, I would like to say 'Thank You' for choosing BoostMySale as your preferred e-commerce partner. We'll help you out to develop your e-commerce portal.

As discussed over the call, please find attached Change Request form to get the webstore developed. Would request you to please get this signed and send the soft copy for the same.

Also, you must have received a link for NettSetGo wherein you need to update all of the details related to your webstore.

I would like to introduce you to the step-by-step process of building your store on our platform.

Step 1: Design confirmation: 

First, we need your confirmation for the design part of your webstore. Based on the design, product data image sizes will get finalized.

Pl click here to view all of designs and select any one of them to start off the implementation. Also, please do share your company logo in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf/.psd file in high resolution.

Step 2: Product data collection: 

At the time when your webstore design is getting finalized, please do get the product data ready with you. Attached is the "Sample Product Questionnaire" for you to fill up.

Step 3: Product Data: 

Lastly, I have attached another 4 documents (novariation, single_variation, double_variation, triple_varation_ productimport.xls) which needs to be filled up with your product details.

This is a sample format, feel free to edit information in the fields mentioned in the document. You need to add the columns based on the type of product you have and which you want to have on the site.

As you may be aware, Boost allows you to change/add or delete these fields as per your convenience. We will get on a call and assist you in providing this.

Imp. Note: Some of the points/things depends on third parties (such as payment gateway, shipping). Pl ensure these are decided right at the beginning of the process so that we have no lead time during implementation.

Please feel free to contact me for any queries or clarifications.

Let’s get your website rolling !!

14) rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
Attachments2/13/15

to Prateek 
Please Find Data Sheet.

15) Admin 
Boost My Sale

2/13/15

to Prateek 
Waiting for your mails.

- Best Regards,

Rajsi Metals (P) Ltd.
+91-8264009779

Attachments2/13/15

to Nilesh, me 
Hello Sir,

Please find the details mentioned below..

Login URL: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Login Id: utenseal
Password: Utenseal@4321

We have completed the process for product listing via manually process and bulk excel option as well. Kindly do get the images ready in drop box public folder and put the images link in excel file. Attached is the file for your reference.

Kindly have this checked and do revert us back in case of any queries/concerns you might have.

16) Go Live - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
Boost My Sale

2/13/15

to me, Nilesh 
Hello Bhavik Sir,

As discussed over the call, we have completed the development part of the website and good to go live. As per our company policies to get the website live, you need to agree on Go Live terms & conditions. This is online process for the terms & conditions, please find the link below for the same..

Would request you to please have this checked and go through the terms of going live. At the end of link, you have to fill your details and click on 'I Agree' button.

Also, along with your confirmation, please do share the domain credentials as mentioned below..

Domain provider name: 
Login Id and Password

Also, please do share the details for your email server as well. We need to update the MX records as per your email account.

Please feel free to write us or call us in case of any queries/concerns you might have.

17) Utenseal.com 
Boost My Sale

2/20/15

to Prateek 
Hi,

Lots Of work is pending prateek. In how much time it will work?
Marketplaces are also not working. I  do not want siting without work man. Do if ASAP.

18) Not Up To Mark 
Boost My Sale

3/4/15

to Nilesh, Prateek 
Hi,

After lots of talks& mails what happen???

NOTHING !!!

What are you doing actually? My site is not proper, facebook store, flipkart snapdeal marketplace, mobile site, updates given by me (sent 2/3 times), list of service provided by you (demand 2/3 times). Lots of work are still pending.

My whole month is wasted. 

I have given you work on the very first meeting, but after all these stuff what I do now? You are not even following any deadline???

With all clients you are doing same things?

I need your answer what should I do now? Breach of contract ???

19) Invoice : Monthly Invoice 
Boost My Sale

Vijay <vijay@navsoft.in>
Attachments3/4/15

to me, Nilesh, Prateek 

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed herewith an invoice of INR 16854/= against the amount charged for Monthly License Fee for the period from 01/03/2015 to 31/03/2015 as per WO No. BOOST/5087. Please confirm the payment with a mail to me after processing the payment.

20) 
3/4/15

to Vijay, Nilesh, Prateek 
@ Vijay,

Kindly find trail content of mail which i have sent to Nilesh & Prateek just today morning. 

As you also see that my all work are pending. I am purely dissatisfied with your this poor progress and due to this I am fail to generate my revenue, So, you can understand how can I pay without any revenue.

Please tidy up with your tech/marketing team to resolve this and get back to me.

21) Things are not Good. 
Boost My Sale

3/7/15

to Prateek 
Hi,

I am very disappoint from the service I have received from your side.
As per our talk if things are not going smooth in next 3 days. I will not continue with BMS.

If I will not continue, let me know what should I get from your side. Face book certificates, from my payment deduct your fees & remaining amount etc...

22) System Upgrade Notification 
Boost My Sale

3/7/15

to bhavik, me 
Dear Valued Customer,

Just want to keep you posted that we are upgrading our system to serve you better. You might face some issue/problem while this up-gradation process. 

Your patient is highly required in this matter. We'll keep posting here with updates.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

23) Digital Marketing Proposal For Utenseal 
Boost My Sale

Arnab Chakraborty <arnab.chakraborty@navsoft.in>
Attachments3/10/15

to me, Soumya 
Hi Sir,
       Thanks for reaching us on your digital marketing/SEO needs.

We will review every facet of your current website and analyze its strengths and weaknesses. We Will look at the most optimal digital marketing mix on your budget to get the best ROI for your business.

Some of our specialties:

Weekly monitoring (apart from detailed monthly report)
Regular interaction with the core team to exchange ideas and track growth
'Out of the box' approach benefiting offline sales and branding as well
Availability and instant support during every phase of campaigns
Effective competition analysis 
Transparent and 'no nonsense' advice that would work in the long run

The enclosed proposal outlines the details of what we’ will do and how successful we’ have been doing this for other businesses. In fact, we guarantee the best ROI from your online spend and an outstanding support in every step.

We can also create a customized marketing plan as per your business requirements.

I will call you once you have had a chance to review the proposal.

24) rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
3/18/15

to Soumya 
Dear,

As per discussion with management we are not able to connect again with BMS. 

25) Fees To Be Return 
Boost My Sale

3/17/15

to Prateek, Soumya, Nilesh, Nikita 
Hi,

As you know that we are not working with BMS, SO if possible let us know that out of 35,000/- which we have paid to you what we will get back?

Our facebook certificates???

26) rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
3/19/15

to Nikita, Prateek, Soumya, Nilesh 
Hi,

What in Progress?

27) rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
4/30/15

to Nikita, Soumya, Nilesh, Prateek 
Still nothing happened. I think your company's goals are to CHEAT clients. No one is there to answer any phone calls, no reply in mail. You are doing business of Cheating? I need your answer in short time or tell your superiors to answer, after these if answer will not come I will understand that you, the management, full company is open for Cheating the people.

28) 
Vijay Agarwal <vijay@navsoft.in>
Attachments5/5/15

to Priyanka, me, Nilesh, Prateek 
Dear Sir,

This has reference to your below email. Let me reply as follows:

1) In the work order we have clearly mentioned that under no circumstances will the initial advance amount will be refunded and the same has been duly signed by you. Work Order & Change Request is attached for your kind perusal.

2) We had adjusted advance payment against the invoices sent to you. So after adjustment your total outstanding amount due to us is Rs. 4,326/-.

Therefore we request you to kindly clear our dues at the earliest and acknowledge us the same.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

29) rajsi metals <rajsi.metals.11@gmail.com>
5/5/15

to Vijay 
I know what I have signed in your order. But what you have done in work? Nothing. You gave me wrong commitments. From which I have lost my business for two months. You have given me fake software which was not working on SnapDeal & Flipkart. So in this case I need my money back. If you have provide me right product I will not demand a single penny from you. Waiting for your reply.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ecommerce Insider for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal