Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any benefit in sales if we use paytm warehouse ?
Is there any benefit in sales if we use paytm warehouse ?
Where has PayTM opened warehouses?
I think in Mumbai they have warehouse. But not much information about that.
Mumbai for one, Obviously Delhi
They have it in surat as well
Then why they are not promoting it? Like no mails or info about that to all sellers?
They have 3rd party warehousing by Delhivery. Thats why they dont want it to get known by everyone.
If it is managed by Delhivery then it is real good. They chose Surat strategically.

Delhivery has a very good system and they can even scape up easily.

Maybe you should try it.

Expecting such tie ups from FK, SD and AZ also so that goods lying in one professional warehouse can be sold everywhere.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • ekbuaa
(29-04-2016, 05:10 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If it is managed by Delhivery then it is real good. They chose Surat strategically.

Delhivery has a very good system and they can even scape up easily.

Maybe you should try it.

Expecting such tie ups from FK, SD and AZ also so that goods lying in one professional warehouse can be sold everywhere.

Hi Kush,

Thanks a lot for your help in these forums, do you know if Delhivery can provide service just like FBA means (warehouse and ship products). example (we will send 100 packs to them and then they ship it as we get orders?)
Yes. Delhivery has a very robust 3PL arm. It is present in major cities of India. Talk to you local hub manager, he can help you out. The charges are higher than FBA because amazon subsidises FBA and does not even charge for packing material. So only send your high turnaround products there. They also give security against pilferage. And they will handle returns also.

There are many companies who are doing it nowadays. I can suggest you based on the city where you are based

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • ekbuaa