Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchenware product listing
Dear all,
Is anybody selling Tupperware products on amazon?? I am facing issue in listing New Products which are not available on amazon catalogue. Plz guide as Tupperware does not have the UPC/EAN No's and this is the mandatory requirement for adding new products. Secondly they are not giving exemption for Tupperware brand also.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
You will need brand authorisation letter from tupperware
But, from where to get the UPC/EAN as product packaging not having any such identification on it.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
You might be having article number of tupperware. Ask brand to give a letter that for following products ean is no there. Amazon will then create listing
Hi,

You can buy EAN codes from ebau.com (ebay's international website) they sell for approx 500 EAN codes for 0.99$
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Insasta for this post:
  • Mahavir Shah
Do 1 thing. Register ur brand if you have ur own brand. Get brand exemption. & list the product. In manufacturer u have to write TupperWere but in brand u hv to mention ur brand which is exmpted by AMAZON.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
(01-02-2016, 03:50 PM)Insasta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

You can buy EAN codes from ebau.com (ebay's international website) they sell for approx 500 EAN codes for 0.99$
Hi, just type this product number on eBay 152011417642

You will get ean numbers

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk
People who are suggesting to use Other Brand Name, UPC/EAN, etc. should not suggest this, as these are an illegal form of doing business. If Amazon will find doing so, they may cancel your account and the selling privileges forever.
If you are an authorized reseller selling genuine product, you must ask the distributor/manufacturer to provide you the Bar-code and if they are not providing, I would sense some issue.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to vishwajeet for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
@Vishwajeet, agree with you.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • vishwajeet
I totally agree with Mr. Kush

Sent from my Micromax A350 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.