Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn How to Use the Listing Loader Template On Amazon - English Video

This Tutorial provides information about how to upload your inventory file on Amazon using the Listing Loader Template. By using this trmplate you can easily list products already available on amazon into your catalog by using product  asin or ean (if available)
We are facing am error with listing loader it was woking fine but suddenly in between the process stopped, i have attached the picture of error.

Following things we tried to solve the issue but didnt worked
1) Restart the entire process
2) clear our browing data (cache, history etc)
3) Tried doing it on other computer

But still the problem didnt resolved, we have also contacted the seller support but havnt yet received any reply from them.

Kindly share if any one have resolution to this.

[Image: e4ee4022800ff1e89b4061f19aef8793.jpg]

Sent from my Mi 4i using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Kindly re upload the image as it is not clear to read the error

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Error Message - "MWS Rejected the provided credentials. Please make sure that you have entered the correct security password. The password can be reset using the Credentials Form."

Sent from my Mi 4i using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I also faced this and downloaded a new listing loader file and then re entered the mws credentials and it worked.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Already did
Also entered credentials several times with new password but didnt worked

I searched for this and got this posted on a site by another amazon seller
"the problem had nothing to do with MWS credentials. A specific UPC (in the product ID field) was causing the problem. Why it was reported as an issue with MWS credentials I'll never know..."

So maybe one of ur product id in that sheet is having problems

I was trying to upload some 450 SKU's it suddenly got stopped at some 178 or 179 SKU so i removed that and again tried but was getting the same error. I even removed 3 4 SKU's after that number but still facing the same error.

Try making flat file for up to 10 skus, it will be done. Also check for upc error. This might be happening due to error in filling flat file.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Deejay Divyaraj for this post:
  • Jitoo