Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limeroad payments not reliable
Thumbs Down 
I was making reconcilliation of payments done by limeroad and I was left with no option but to take my products offline immediately and stop my losses. Below is what I checked so far and stopped to work with the unprofessional marketplace.

1) Shipping charges: - checked only last 1.5 months shipping and found a gap of 13,500/-. 
2) Mismatch of amount credited to amount in payment advice.: For last 1 month amount credited to account is not matching amount shown in payment details.
3) Unexplained debits: A big amount of Rs. 7685 was debited in payout of total some 12000/-
4) Wierd shipping calculation: They charge shipping on each item. For example an order X has 3 items. That order will have 1 label and you have to ship them together but you'll be charged shipping cost for each of the item separately. So, I was charged Rs. 458/- for a pack of 4 Bra.
5) NO SELLER SUPPORT: Worst part is they do not have any seller support number, they have certain e-mail IDs but they do not reply in hours they take time from weeks to months. Then you have account manager but obviously, with such a company, anybody would stay overoccupied with vendor complaints so they do not answer calls.

For the shipping, I have go resolution on 81 transactions out of some 130 transactions. For rest, we are still awaiting response.
Thanks for update. Members should note this.
Hi. Thank you for positing l. We were planning to add our products on Limeroad. But after reading your issues with them we are confused whether we should add or not.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have been trying to list my products on Limeroad, and even after 2 months, out of 35 products only 15 are made LIVE.
Seller support either is too dumb to understand the problem or is trying to act smart by acting dumb!
Anyways, even if you list you products (if u can) there is no harm! Wink
(02-06-2016, 01:38 PM)lurewears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have been trying to list my products on Limeroad, and even after 2 months, out of 35 products only 15 are made LIVE.
Seller support either is too dumb to understand the problem or is trying to act smart by acting dumb!

Dear Kapil, Apologies for your less than satisfactory LimeRoad experience. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will provide the closure asap.

(02-06-2016, 01:38 PM)lurewears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have been trying to list my products on Limeroad, and even after 2 months, out of 35 products only 15 are made LIVE.

Dear Kapil, Apologies for your less than satisfactory LimeRoad experience. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will provide the closure asap.

(07-06-2016, 02:59 PM)LimeRoad.com! Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dear Limeroad

Frankly speaking, with the kind of enthusiasm I joined Limeroad, it is almost dead as even after continues follow up for 3 months you could not make half of my products LIVE.
Everytime I get the copy paste response that we are working on your query (the same you replied here).
The time and energy I am spending in doing follow ups with your so called listing team, I rather feel that my business would have trebled if the same dedication I would have shown at some other marketplace.
I even have so many new designs to upload but am really don't want to put any efforts to list them on Limeroad anymore, as I am sure that you would take a lifetime to get them LIVE.

With best Regards
A dissatisfied seller!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lurewears for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
I have just sent my product templates today for listing of my Product. Now I'm in two minds whether to list or not.

Any positive experiences here?
(30-06-2016, 07:10 PM)dineshvjain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have just sent my product templates today for listing of my Product. Now I'm in two minds whether to list or not.

Any positive experiences here?
All the best!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.