Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logistics Aggregator Services - Reviews
Kindly post Ecommerce Logistics Aggregator Service reviews here in this thread. For example Zepo Couriers, Shiprocket by Kartrocket, Shipdroid by Infibeam, Shipyaari by AVNBiz etc.
I was contacted by a new company by the name Shyplite. rates are also less. any review ?
i have seen rates for couple of them. Very High rates ....few were more than double that i am paying now.

Regards
If you have high returns or replacements, these aggregators wont be able to help you for reverse shipments

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-06-2016, 11:55 PM)ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have seen rates for couple of them. Very High rates ....few were more than double that i am paying now.

Regards

Hi Ankit, 

We are very new in online selling. What are the current rates that we should pay to couriers ?
(09-06-2016, 12:38 PM)TK Traders Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-06-2016, 11:55 PM)ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have seen rates for couple of them. Very High rates ....few were more than double that i am paying now.

Regards

Hi Ankit, 

We are very new in online selling. What are the current rates that we should pay to couriers ?

65Rs per kg should be ideal rate.

regards
Per kg?! Who is giving this rate

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I get Rs.36 for first 500 g and Rs.16 for subsequent 500 gm. Minimum weight is 500 gm Big Grin
Please recheck, fuel surcharge must be extra

Nope. Its the Registered Parcel service of India Post. Surface Shipping though.