Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Uniware Recharge Balance is 70K, will this snapdeal`s company refund my money ?
Can someone help me getting my recharge amount of 70K for Uniware ?
I think it is non refundable

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Its a non refundable amount

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-06-2016, 06:35 PM)Anup Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can someone help me getting my recharge amount of 70K for Uniware ?

Hi Anup,

Please share the Uniware Login URL

Thanks.
Wasim are you from unicommerce?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-06-2016, 01:14 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wasim are you from unicommerce?

Hi Kush,

Yes I am from Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt Ltd, Based in Bangalore.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wasim Anwar for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
(23-06-2016, 03:09 PM)wasim1902 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-06-2016, 01:14 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wasim are you from unicommerce?

Hi Kush,

Thanks.

Hello wasim, Can we know when unicommerce is planning to start woo-commerce integration.
(23-06-2016, 03:41 PM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(23-06-2016, 03:09 PM)wasim1902 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi Kush,

Thanks.

Hello wasim, Can we know when unicommerce is planning to start woo-commerce integration.

Hi Jitoo,

Yes we have plans for integrating Woo - Commerce with Uniware as we are exploring possibilities to get it done asap.

At present Uniware has integration with following carts - Boxbeat/Magento/Shopify/Martjack/Kartrocket/Prestashop/Zepo

Thanks.
Woocommerce is the most used ecommerce platform after magento. So I think it should be added asap.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(24-06-2016, 12:56 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Woocommerce is the most used ecommerce platform after magento. So I think it should be added asap.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yup Jitoo we will add Woo - Commerce soon.