Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non payment of Claims
Hi,
We have observed during our internal audit that claims processed by sellers help are not being paid by SD team. When you tell them the same they promise to pay it in next billing cycle just like the last time. They have even gone to an extent of deducting penalties after promising that no penalty would be charged! We have lost nearly 4 lakh rs but SD is not listening to any complaint. Finally after we told them that we would take our products off from website and wrote a mail to Kunal Bahl the team has responded but still they are not committing to arrange for a meeting or pay our remaining amount! Please advise what should we do.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello, this is the way sd is working these days probably since last quarter. Claims are not accepting, unreasonable hefty penalties are imposing. In fact I know some other sellers as well who are also facing this issue. Following up with sellers help & account manager has not solved the purpose yet. I am going to wait for 15-20 days more to get the case resolved otherwise I will go to the ho & have a one to one conversation with the heads. Still if the things doesn't go in the proper way then we are planning to file a legal case against sd. Legal case from number is sellers should give positive results

The above strategy I am going to follow, if somebody having better solute, then pls share
(15-07-2016, 12:27 AM)natureonlinecorp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
We have observed during our internal audit that claims processed by sellers help are not being paid by SD team. When you tell them the same they promise to pay it in next billing cycle just like the last time. They have even gone to an extent of deducting penalties after promising that no penalty would be charged! We have lost nearly 4 lakh rs but SD is not listening to any complaint. Finally after we told them that we would take our products off from website and wrote a mail to Kunal Bahl the team has responded but still they are not committing to arrange for a meeting or pay our remaining amount! Please advise what should we do.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Same problem of claims payments is with us also what to do??
I visited their office to meet their fmcg category head. He assured us of reconciliation but nothing has happened in last 10 days. Moreover SD seller help team keep on refusing our claim and today we were told we should adjust if some of the claims are not been granted. We should also bear some losses as it is business for both the parties. I have marked all my products OOS as they are charging shipping fee for RTO also.

Ask them to give this to you in writing

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello,

We have been getting lot of damaged customer /courier returns from snapdeal, so as per the procedure we raised the dispute through their panel but all the time the claim is being rejected by mentioning that claim was rejected after validation your evidences and Verify by QC Team but this all orders damaged in courier

We work in Dropship and oneship model, all orders delivered to customer in good condition but return in bad condition.

Snapdeal is not taken any action against courier partners and always deduct charges from seller.

We always provide POD remarks with proper images of products with Inner outer packaging but snapdeal advisor reject claim in loud of cases.

also snapdeal Deducted logistics charges in case OF RTO this is wrong because Snapdeal does not verify address at time of placed order by customer.

New Return policy ( W.e.f. 14 th july 2016 ) is too bad not favor in seller.

So i request to all ONLINE SELLERS who works with Snapdeal please stop all business from Snapdeal Because snapdeal does not support in seller Problems in this time.