Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Processing From Uniware
Hello Team,

I am still getting orders of Paytm in uniware can we process the orders from uniware or its not advisable to use uniware for paytm any more 

Thanks in advance
Yes uniware is getting orders from paytm. But as per paytm mail you need to stop syncing. So stop the inventory and order sync and disable the paytm channel on uniware.
If you want to continue doing business with paytm then use stop using unicommerce for processing its orders.
it is advisable to sync only inventory.?

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
paytm has rite to block ur account and take strict actions ..... so dnt use unicommerce .......
Paytm has right. But not legality. Secondly, i will not work with sites without a good sync tie up

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • KJain
as per my knowledge ... flipkart is also working with unicommerce ..... when flipkart hve no problm with them y paytm is making so much issue ..... this is coz ... flipkart has much more control over thier data as compared to paytm .....

so it means .... flipkart is more reliable mp as compared to paytm
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal