Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POOR SERVICE BY PACKAGING PARTNERS
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAD ORDERED PACKAGING MATERIAL ON 15TH JULY WITH THE PRE PAYMENT USING MY DEBIT CARD. AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY BY DCGPAC.

YOU MAY TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF TIMELY DELIVERY IN ECOMMERCE BUSINESS, THEN WHY ARE WE FAILING TO DELIVER IN A TIMELY MANNER TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS PARTNERS??

I THINK YOU SHOULD FIND MORE PACKAGING SUPPLY PARTNERS RATHER THAN TO STICK TO A SINGLE ONE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.
You can buy packing material from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .Their prices are competitive and delivery is fast.
Hello,
Have your problem resolved or not? Have you tried contacting the customer service? I also have ordered cardboard boxes many times from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. There was problem in delivery, but after their collaboration with DTDC, there is no such problem with delivery of my orders. I am a regular customer of DCGpac and I have no issues in receiving my product.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Veshali8221 for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
Sir,

You can buy plain and printed packaging material from below link.
Use coupon code NEW10 and get 10% off on your first order. Securement Packaging is the authorized vendor of Flipkart.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This will be the lowest online price.