Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packing material cost
Guys ... everyone here is using packing bags in different sizes. Either we buy them from ecom companies or we buy plain bags from our own source.

Request you guys to post your size requirements along with monthly quantity.

We as a group let's negotiate rock bottom rates for packing material and save cost.

Need more inputs from all members.

Regards

Sent from my SM-N900 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I am always ready for this
Yeah me too

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Me too...infact I can get good deal also as I know a manufacturer

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So city wise apni requirement assemble ki jaye,and procure kiye jaye,

Sent from my XT1031 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Me too

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Good idea..

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Sir even i am in

Contact us for packaging materials on 9033216948

Sent from my XT1068 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Send price list. Or give your web site address.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.