Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment Reconciliation - Market Places
Hello Friends,

We at R2 Design Studio, are struggling big time for payments reconciliation.

We know from Various whatsapp group and forums, that most of them are not 100% accurate.

But it would be very helpful for all of us and new comers, if each of us put down, the way they reconcile the payments order wise.

So, Requesting all the pioneer sellers of Indian Market Places to put forward their approach of payments reconcillation.

Thanks.
Implement this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Easyecom has completed 95% implementation of this document. OSMs is offering 60% of the implementation and Unicommerce 30%.
Use Dsyh

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Or you can outsource to reliable agencies

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(25-04-2016, 05:08 PM)rajaagrawal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Use Dsyh

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Can i get the contact of DSYH?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Yes DSYH is Best solution ever seen.

You know what you get before you dispatch the product.
Not able to sent request for demo through their web sit. Any other alternate contact detail.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
its ok nothing will happen developing system for flipkart and snapdeal and paytm..basically so called indian companies .buying reco for these will have no efficiency ,since their mistakes are itself unique,so software will not be able to catch
I can help you mmanually

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

mail ur detail nileshcma@gmail.com

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.