Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment Settlement FIle
I was just wondering, we are using alot of bandwidth, diskspace manpower etc for retrieval and management of settlement report.

Ecommerce has only 2000-3000 high volume sellers.

We are facing issues such as change in settlement report. Old reports are unavailable to download. Compiling report from multiple accounts and logins. Even after all this we are unable to reconcile payments to the last paisa.

I was just wondering, there are more than a crore credit card users in India alone, more than 10 crore post paid mobile connections.

All the above receive a monthly statement via post.

Ecom Marketplaces should give us a facility to opt for physical settlement reports.

It will save a lot of time and resources.

It is practically possible.

How many agree with my idea.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • eClinic, Salman
Save paper, save trees.

Instead ofthis can opt in for monthly report by mail.
It should be in a printable format. Helps a lot with tallying, genuinity, auditing, long term storing, referencing and retrieval

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Agree with your suggetion.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Deejay Divyaraj for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
Strongly Agree with you. It is difficult to ascertain how much we earn.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ronnie for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
Good thought but not easy for marketplace on cod..
Prepaid it will be easy for them.. But for cod it very difficult

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Cod also. And the report structured well so that we can see orders of last settlement file deducted in this file

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.