Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payments Reconcilation
Hi Everyone,
We have been facing certain issues I am sure everybody faces.
We are a seller on flipkart Since a year now and still we haven't come to know how to reconcile our Accounts. Suppose we ship 100 orders a day i.e. 3000 orders a month it would really be a tedious task to reconcile the entire 3000 orders keeping in mind that out of 300o orders there would be 300 orders which would be of returns/ exchange.
Anybody out here know any software or uses it to reconcile the account. We are in dire need of the some solution to reconcile our accounts?
mayur with such every changing policies and such volatility
it is difficult to create and manage a single set of software,since software runs on pre defined set of rules which has to be strictly followed by market place(API providers) and software makers,here market place itself is confused and technically not that strong
there is a leakage in every step from order processing to return to spf to over weight
then partial payments on overweight issues and then uncertain spf paybacks to orders stuck in processing to order missing from records and then all of sudden appearing
with such uncertainty no software developer can make a product and deliver even 60% accuracy.
manual accounting and reporting is only solution
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to chetan.cc2@gmail.com for this post:
  • Mayur
(05-12-2015, 08:35 PM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.mayur with such every changing policies and such volatility
it is difficult to create and manage a single set of software,since software runs on pre defined set of rules which has to be strictly followed by market place(API providers) and software makers,here market place itself is confused and technically not that strong
there is a leakage in every step from order processing to return to spf to over weight
then partial payments on overweight issues and then uncertain spf paybacks to orders stuck in processing to order missing from records and then all of sudden appearing
with such uncertainty no software developer can make a product and deliver even 60% accuracy.

Hi Chetan,
Thank you to throw some light on the working of Market place. 
I would also like to know how to manually tally the payments particularly of flipkart?
Like the easiest way to do it?

Regards,
Mayur
(06-12-2015, 02:13 PM)Mayur Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-12-2015, 08:35 PM)chetan.cc2@gmail.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.mayur with such every changing policies and such volatility

Hi Chetan,
Thank you to throw some light on the working of Market place. 
I would also like to know how to manually tally the payments particularly of flipkart?
Like the easiest way to do it?

Regards,
Mayur

Hi,

It can be done through vlookup command in excel. You will need to maintain excel of the orders dispatch, which can be reconciled through running vlookup on payment excel.

But I would agree with chetan that there are returns, SFP, overweight charges etc.

It is practically very difficult to be 100% sure that the payments received are correct.

Regards,
Jay
(05-12-2015, 07:07 PM)Mayur Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Everyone,
We are a seller on flipkart Since a year now and still we haven't come to know how to reconcile our Accounts. Suppose we ship 100 orders a day i.e. 3000 orders a month it would really be a tedious task to reconcile the entire 3000 orders keeping in mind that out of 300o orders there would be 300 orders which would be of returns/ exchange.
Anybody out here know any software or uses it to reconcile the account. We are in dire need of the some solution to reconcile our accounts?

We are also having same situation and we are using excel (vlookup) for the reco at this time

Will let you know if i find any software in future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Mayur and Jigar,

I was looking the discussion of yours and thought to share information about a tool which I have developed for the orders reconciliation for Snapdeal and Flipkart separately. If you guys are interested in more information about it, please email me at chandrashekharnath@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 9873346597.
Kindly share example sheet here (if possible), so it will be useful for everyone.
Hi,
Search for LP Recon on youtube. You will find video demo of payment reconciliation for Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon.

Or contact:8179668479

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(24-06-2016, 05:45 PM)hardik.j.h Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kindly share example sheet here (if possible), so it will be useful for everyone.

Hi,

Please find the attached user manual (for Flipkart). There are various other reports available in the application, but have highlighted only popular ones. Let me know your thoughts.

You can contact me at - 9873346597

Attached Files
.pdf   UserManual-Flipkart.pdf (Size: 1.58 MB / Downloads: 34)
(09-01-2016, 09:20 AM)Jigar Patel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-12-2015, 07:07 PM)Mayur Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Everyone,

We are also having same situation and we are using excel (vlookup) for the reco at this time

Will let you know if i find any software in future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

If you guys are using any software please let me know the best possible way to handle the CSV files which are downloaded from Flipkart (Sales and Payments), as a surprise info they are just not holding the orders and payments they also hold the info about the returns and subsequent expenses and taxes which needs to be taken care and also reports to be generated which reconcile the sales, returns and payments.

regards,
Minait