Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paytm sending warning mails
Guys I hope everyone must have received warning mail from paytm for use of uncommerce.

Please suggest on steps taken or planning to take.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
(19-01-2016, 01:58 AM)its now Uniware resposibility to talk with paytm and make it solve asap.  ankit@storyathome.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Guys I hope everyone  must have received warning mail from paytm for use of uncommerce.

Please suggest on steps taken or planning to take.

we have not received the same, can you reproduce over here?
I called up uniware today they said they are not doing anything illegal if you want you can close paytm channel .. we can't help you in this

I called up uniware today they said they are not doing anything illegal if you want you can close paytm channel .. we can't help you in this

Can we as a association take this up with unicommerce

Yes we received email from paytm telling us to stop using unicommerce or else they will penalise us. On one hand paytm business is very low along with huge returns and on the other hand they act pricey. While legally I believe they cannot penalise anybody for whatever you use for your personal backend processing, on the safer side it is better to move to manual and make all inventory as 1 and everytime there is a stock out in unicommerce or vice versa then adjust in either accordingly.Tomorrow they will say that you cannot sell the same product on other portals or even sell on other portals which is completele not tenable as per law.

Also I think their decision is driven by the fact that Unicommerce has been acquired by Snapdeal and they believe that snapdeal may / will be misusing the software to scan costing and pricing of paytm. Going by this reason then Flipkart and Amazon should also be insecure. I am sure Unicommerce will reach some settlement with PayTM or get their code checked to ensure that there is nothing wrong happening.

However, it is upto PayTM and others to decide that till what extent would they like to allow 3rd party softwares to penetrate into their portal and set their security systems accordingly.

Also, I believe ecommerce players should stay away from acquiring such multi portal order processing sites for the sake of sellers else all other ecommerce players are bound to feel insecure.
(19-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Kush Agarwal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.we have not received the same, can you reproduce over here?

hi kush ji,
thnx for ur support at every step, i think i'm in a big trouble now a days.
paytm has suspended my account and they are proving that i've done self ordering where as i didn't and they are penalizing me with amount of around 95000/-
please guide me how to fight with them.
Take them to court. Consult a lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kush Agarwal for this post:
  • vishalkapoor