Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returns Wrongly Accepted
The people in Flipkart are accepting returns after the policy period and claiming that the return is within the policy. Also then they dont give SPF and argue illogically.

Order ID: OD206328036292310000 [Incident: 160717-001934]

This is the order details and Incident ID. If anyone in Flipkart or anyone who can take it up please do. Also suggest how to take it up when breach of policy.
I'm also facing similar issues with Flipkart.

Sent from my HM 1S using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Flipkart neither check with the seller and nor even verify the return reason, they just straight away approve the returns, Their return policy sucks. I have suffered huge loses because of this.

Once customer sent garbage back to me , and kept the original product with himself, then I filed SPF claim, and they gave only 20% of the order value only and Also charged their, courier fee and commission

Sent from my HM 1S using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
But they still dont care. Escalate it to Greviance and then put Sachin and Binny in CC. They will then take it seriously.
Same case for us

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have made a mail and sent to them. Keep fighting.
(18-08-2016, 04:38 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have made a mail and sent to them. Keep fighting.
Hello,

Please share the copy of mail so that we can also send them mail with our inputs

I think everyone is facing return issues vary badly

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eladystore for this post:
  • umesh ahir
(18-08-2016, 04:54 PM)eladystore Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(18-08-2016, 04:38 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have made a mail and sent to them. Keep fighting.
Hello,

Please share the copy of mail so that we can also send them mail with our inputs

I think everyone is facing return issues vary badly

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I will find and do that ASAP.
Flipkart return policy is absurd. I recd order for one item. after some time I got it back with remark from buyer that he wants something else. I am being charged courier charges, return charges, commission & all other fees on the pretext that it is a buyer return. now who is at fault I sent what is ordered for. buyer changed (now I doubt if it is genuine order) mind & returns.
After too much pressure from me . I was told it is their new policy launched in June that no claim for buyer return & flipkart will charge gaffe from seller (though he is not at fault) . I contested it is unfair you should penalise the buyer Then I was told that the claim is rejected since FK sought further details many times & after waiting for more than 3 days incidence was closed. Friends this is a very cruel joke as it happened in a span of just two days. FK's Mathematics there is a gap of more than 3 days between yesterday & today .
All this forced me to think if at all it was a genuine order or something fishy to earn more & more by resorting to first place order after some time return on one pretext or other even saying buyer is looking for something else.Charge whatever you can from seller claiming to be a policy matter.
I received 120 orders today. 70 in upcoming stage. Now when i process the upcoming orders tomorrow, there are high chances of buyer cancellation. I have to bear the charges. What kind of business logic is this? Absurd

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.