Poll: Are you happy with SD+?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD+ General Discussion
We all are being given invites and opportunities to join Snapdeal + fulfilment services.

SD+ 
Under 'Snapdeal Plus', 50 fulfillment centres across 20 cities already offer services to sellers. This spread will widen, as Snapdeal is targeting 75 such centres across 30 cities this year. These fulfillment centres provide a single window service to sellers.

They are maintained by partners (not by Snapdeal itself) and sellers stocking goods at these centres are charged a small fee for the service
Source - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So what are your views and experiences on Snapdeal Plus
They told me to opt in for SD+, but now no ASR are been generated. What's the use if we can't even store our products there.
(01-12-2015, 12:25 AM)Jitendra Rawal Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.They told me to opt in for SD+, but now no ASR are been generated. What's the use if we can't even store our products there.

You are lucky. we are unble to get back our unsold products as they want us to liquidate those products by giving discount.
Well, in fact when we wanted to close our products at the warehouse, they dint mention anything about the 90 products which were with them... on doing our accounting we found that we werent paid for these products and then after months of escalations to their CEO, they agreed to pay us back for these goods... but till date, even after 7 months of closure, we have got back only partial amount and not full amount... take good care in your accounting if you opt for warehouse models!
@SNAPDEAL.COM DOES ALL THE SELLERS IN THE INDUSTRY KNOW THAT VULCAN EXPRESS IS A BIG CHOR, UNICOMMERCE IS A FAIL SOFTWARE FOR HANDLING SNAPDEAL WAREHOUSING ACTIVITIES, YOUR INVENTORY IS AT A TOSS WHEN SENT TO SD+, SOLD OR NOT, RTOED OR NOT , THE GATEPASS, GRN AND DELIVERY CHALLANS VS ORDER AND RTO REPORTS WOULD NEVER MATCH

HEIGHT IS SNAPDEAL PANEL ND MAILS SENT BY SNAPDEAL SERVER DO NOT MATCH IN TERMS OF DISPATCHED, RETURNED, CANCELLED ORDER REPORT

MAIL OF SNAPDEAL REGARDING DISPATCH, CANCEL, RTO DOSENT MATCH CURRENT FILE EXPORTED FROM PANNEL

REPORT FROM ACCOUNT MANAGER IS ANOTHER DISASTER

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS BUT...............................................
But......?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Its been the most horrible experience of settling payments with Snapdeal.....
Not even a single person takes the ownership, Bosses over bosses are there to to tell you that its somebody else who controls the issue
They have no intention of improving seller experience on SD+. Telling this to you from personal experience.