Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD changed my fulfillment mode
Today I got a mail from snapdeal that they will change my fulfillment mode to oneship guys please tell me which things I need to take care for oneship mode.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
In oneship only Snapdeal's partner ( vulcun) will come for pickups for all courier partners.

You will need to use Snapdeal Packaging bags only. Otherwise they will not pick.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jitoo for this post:
  • rajaagr
only 1 courier wil be assigned to u and that wil only pick ur products
From dropship to oneship will simplify your work. But if they move you to oc+ or SD+ then its a pain

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
(30-01-2016, 10:01 AM)dineshvjain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.From dropship to oneship will simplify your work. But if they move you to oc+ or SD+ then its a pain

what are minus points of oc+?
For me the biggest minus was the packing charges and from the time I have been shifted to oc+ most of my products shipping charges for a lot of my product's have increased

Jitu bhai,I told you, this is the biggest problem of oc+, also they matches images with the product, any issue, they cancel the order

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
In Oneship 1 Transport is assigned from SNAPDEAL who picks all your Parcels of all logistics