Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPF CLAIM UNHAPPY
This is ridiculous !!!!

i hve send the 2 quantities of the product to the customer ... and customer cheats with us , she kept both the quantities ... and return us cheap used quality stuff ..... and when we raise a spf claim they give us the clai mfor 1 quantity ,....
and for another quantity they r not giving ....

they r just saying there r rules and regulations ....... wht rules and regulations they r tlking about .....

wht they think ... seller purchase the product in (-) values or free from his supplier and and provide free seva to customer .....

and they force to sell good quality stuff .... wht wil seller do in this case ......

put ur policies in ur A**

Ridiculous !!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kidsworldco for this post:
  • Mobito
Customer play games like they are genius

Recently a customer name gaurav cheat FK n seller
AND THEIR TRICKS VIRAL ON socialmedia

And fk doing nothing

If FK create Seller fraud detactive team why dont FK create customer Fraud detactive team
Khud millioner banke bethe he sellers k paiso se 😈😈😈

[Image: 5e7f010cd8ec3fbeac0d6055afba9b12.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Salman for this post:
  • Mobito
It happens with me alot in snapdeal. Snapdeal has one of the worst return policies in business. Buyer can return anything and return is taken without any proof and when seller raises a dispute it is said that seller had sent wrong product without any proof shared.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to natureonlinecorp for this post:
  • Mobito
(07-06-2016, 02:21 PM)natureonlinecorp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It happens with me alot in snapdeal. Snapdeal has one of the worst return policies in business. Buyer can return anything and return is taken without any proof and when seller raises a dispute it is said that seller had sent wrong product without any proof shared.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

worst policy introduced by fk .... from 20 june ...on every return they wil charge to seller ..... in snapdeal if seller proofs that he is nt at fault ... they wil credit merchant cut ... byt in fk they simply provide u 20-30% or below that too... sometime reject in most cases
fk sucks

Read one
customer experience

Experience at Flipkart:

Ordered a selfie stick. Remote was broken on arrival.

Replacement 1: On exchange, remote did not pair with mobile.

Replacement 2:On exchange, selfie stick did not pair yet again.

Replacement 3: Same scenario!

Same day after 3rd replacement, made a call to customer care about the issue, totally devastated at the state of affairs, response:

" Since we have been receiving this complaint from your end, we will be refunding the amount and will take neccessary action against the seller. Your amount will be refunded in 24 hours. The pickup of the item will be done by tomorrow."

And yes, within 2 hours, got the refund, with the faulty product still in hand.

Yes, the seller has been blocked.

3times return charges paid seller and also block by fk
Wtf

Sent from my SM-G531F using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.