Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPF Claim Disapproved - Customer Uses Mobile for 2 Months and Breaks it and returns
I sold one mobile in Flipkart on 12th Feb, I got it returned on 12th April. When I open parcel, mobile was broken and clearly could see it was intentionally broken by customer. When I tried to switch on, I could see unread message symbol and miss call symbol on screen.

I placed an SPF claim with photos of broken mobile but it was rejected due to reason that customer says "MIS-CONFIGURATION". I called customer care and they re opened the claim and gave reason that mobile image doesn't match with original one. 

Kindly help me how should I get claim money.

thanks,
FrenzyMart
(05-05-2016, 04:42 PM)Frenzy Mart Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I sold one mobile in Flipkart on 12th Feb, I got it returned on 12th April. When I open parcel, mobile was broken and clearly could see it was intentionally broken by customer. When I tried to switch on, I could see unread message symbol and miss call symbol on screen.

I placed an SPF claim with photos of broken mobile but it was rejected due to reason that customer says "MIS-CONFIGURATION". I called customer care and they re opened the claim and gave reason that mobile image doesn't match with original one. 

Kindly help me how should I get claim money.

thanks,
FrenzyMart

Hi FrenzyMat,
This is deeply depressing. I am a new seller and understanding the strings of the trade, however this looks like a clear fraud and i think you should send legal notice to the customers and the marketplace. Ensure that you have all the trails to safeguard yourself against any wilful misrepresentation. More power to you and wishes from another online seller brother!

Regards
Sanjay Kumar K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heliostreak for this post:
  • Jitoo
yaha toh product he change ker diya customer ne .... but ball is in my court and they cant reject my spf ...... as per mail before 2 days they confirmed as MP cancelation for replacement ..... i can do #jhand if they reject my claim