Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPF Denied
Hi

Buyer are continuously doing fraud returns almost 1 every week and flipkart is accepting such returns and then informing us that please file SPF when complained against.

We have been given 40% refund and they then tell this is the cost at which you buy so we will not give you guys any more. First of all who will decide what is my cost? Secondly why am i denied SPF of fraud buyers?

I have call recorded and mails for which they are continuously denying SPF. Please make sure that AIOVA and we all sellers fight against it.

Incident ID 160601-012943 and 160601-012848.

This incidents are pending from 3 months. Every time they close and i have to reopen.
(02-06-2016, 02:02 PM)sanket_1112 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Buyer are continuously doing fraud returns almost 1 every week and flipkart is accepting such returns and then informing us that please file SPF when complained against.

We have been given 40% refund and they then tell this is the cost at which you buy so we will not give you guys any more. First of all who will decide what is my cost? Secondly why am i denied SPF of fraud buyers?

I have call recorded and mails for which they are continuously denying SPF. Please make sure that AIOVA and we all sellers fight against it.

Incident ID 160601-012943 and 160601-012848.

This incidents are pending from 3 months. Every time they close and i have to reopen.
kindly mail to ceo .... higher authority employee wil call u .... and talk to that employee and provide oll the details and always hve incident ids with u ... if the employee asked u .. u can tell .......... my one the cases in with senior department and now claim has approved ......
I have done that and they say we have given you the maximum amount possible.
You should ask details of the buyer and file legal case against buyer

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.