Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPC'S again moved to sd + (They say they have improved sd + now)
hi friends,

Snapdeal is again doing blackmailing my moving fast selling supcs to sd + .

The account manager is saying that bad reviews of other sellers are correct , but he is saying that they have improved their warehouse services.

We have never tried sd+.

So , here i wana know from fellow sellers that please tell that what are the issues faced in sd+ by them in past , which are not faced by them in FBA or FA.

please guide

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
What is the improvement? Why take his word against the word of sellers? Snapdeal is negative towards sellers. You can find multiple threads about sd+ and the kind of problems people face there. Do sd+ upto a limit. Dont be dependent on it.

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
they hve improved .... in looting sellers , puting hold on payments , inventories and cheat the sellers and u wil only cry after u applied to sd+
Pros of sd+
Less returns
Fast delivery
Packing done from their end
Promotion done on sd plus

Cons
Problems while inwarding product
You give a tp and then you are forced to sell below your tp
You wont be able to put products of your like in sd plus but your listing will be moved to sd plus
Your listing will get blocked because of complains and it will take forever to make it live

Now you decide

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.