Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sellerhelp does not share any proof
Hello,
We have been getting lot of damaged customer /courier returns from snapdeal, so as per the procedure we raised the dispute through their panel but all the time the claim is being rejected by mentioning that claim is raised after more than 7 days of delivery whereas we had received product just couple of days back. We requested them to share POD for the same but even that is being refused from their team. This is level they have stooped to reject the claim.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same thing happening to us....... they even closed the case without resolution.
If the return panel shows that the product is delivered bacl to seller but if you have not received the parcel then you need to open the case within the 7days and keep on fighting till they do not provide pod.If you keep on fighting and add your AM in that case then seller help will definitely provide you with positive response.

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Same happening to us. We have started taking OPEN DELIVERY of return Parcel. If wrong product received we have to accept and give them receiving with comments and keep the Xerox copy of that receiving as proof to register the claim with snapdeal.

Sent from my XT1572 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
snapdeal has only single mantra. Reject all seller claims without any base. Their seller help team talks baseless.

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
These seller help people dont have idea that they are earning because of sellers.Our efforts are giving them bread and butter.
Recently a claim was rejected,i had sent a baba suit for 3 yr kid and recieved  back a used frock.
Seller help team says that they have passed a wrong product claim this month so they wont be passing this one.
And after lot of talks he says all the customers are complaining that u have sent product it means you are doing wrong things.
Also when we talked about numbers,it was 5 claims passed in a span of 3 months and under total 535 orders.
Look at the way they blame us.It completely breaks your trust.
Such kind of seller help should not be given.We are giving UDHARI to them on trust for months,and then they are telling us only CHOR.
I mean it matters are we fools doing business here.
When you recieve a order...YOU HAVE TO SEND.whether its fake,duplicate no matter,just send.
Now when again returns come,they say its not there fault and we have to pay courier return fees.
If customer return again bear so many penalties,charges.
I mean they have just ruined sellers and thought us to be slaves..
They need to have a system like amazon. Where we can challenge the returns and disincentivize the buyers from returning

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello,

We have been getting lot of damaged customer /courier returns from snapdeal, so as per the procedure we raised the dispute through their panel but all the time the claim is being rejected by mentioning that claim was rejected after validation your evidences and Verify by QC Team but this all orders damaged in courier

We work in Dropship and oneship model, all orders delivered to customer in good condition but return in bad condition.

Snapdeal is not taken any action against courier partners and always deduct charges from seller.

We always provide POD remarks with proper images of products with Inner outer packaging but snapdeal advisor reject claim in loud of cases.

also snapdeal Deducted logistics charges in case OF RTO this is wrong because Snapdeal does not verify address at time of placed order by customer.

New Return policy ( W.e.f. 14 th july 2016 ) is too bad not favor in seller.

So i request to all ONLINE SELLERS who works with Snapdeal please stop all business from Snapdeal Because snapdeal does not support in seller Problems in this time.

Regards

GAURAV ELECTRONICS

PH -08745845846  
(14-09-2016, 12:05 PM)Bishwanath Baheti Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.These seller help people dont have idea that they are earning because of sellers.Our efforts are giving them bread and butter.
Recently a claim was rejected,i had sent a baba suit for 3 yr kid and recieved  back a used frock.
Seller help team says that they have passed a wrong product claim this month so they wont be passing this one.
And after lot of talks he says all the customers are complaining that u have sent product it means you are doing wrong things.
Also when we talked about numbers,it was 5 claims passed in a span of 3 months and under total 535 orders.
Look at the way they blame us.It completely breaks your trust.
Such kind of seller help should not be given.We are giving UDHARI to them on trust for months,and then they are telling us only CHOR.
I mean it matters are we fools doing business here.
When you recieve a order...YOU HAVE TO SEND.whether its fake,duplicate no matter,just send.
Now when again returns come,they say its not there fault and we have to pay courier return fees.
If customer return again bear so many penalties,charges.
I mean they have just ruined sellers and thought us to be slaves..
If you are facing so much issues with snapdeal then you should stop selling.Because till know your return claims were accepted but just get the same verified whether payment has been received to you or not for the claims approved.Becuase claims are approved every time for a valid claim but the payment is not received at all.

Sent from my A0001 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
snapdeal rejecting genuine ckaims without any reason