Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Selling on AMAZON.COM (US)
Hello, 

We have recently registered for AMAZON.COM (USA) for FBA for selling our goods in the USA market. We would like to know the tax process in this regard if anyone has an idea about. We have details but we are still in doubts on few things. Help will be highly appreciated. 

Thank You, 
For Hanbao Industries,
Pratik.
What doubts are you in & on what things the doubt is ?

Kindly be specific so the members can help.
hi eshubham kindly let us know that how can we claim export drawback for fba shipments of US

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
The doubt is on the taxing procedure. Wether we pay tax in india or the states ? and wether this is considered as exports ?
(26-06-2016, 12:46 PM)Duty Drawback doesnt need to be claimes. It is automatically calculated in the SHipping bill.You have to just mention "export under duty drawback scheme" in your invoice and mentioned the HSN Code of your product.You might not be doing export through right channel of customs if you are not getting a shipping bill Abhishekgaba Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi eshubham kindly let us know that how can we claim export drawback for fba shipments of US

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(27-06-2016, 02:42 PM)peepee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The doubt is on the taxing procedure. Wether we pay tax in india or the states ? and wether this is considered as exports ?

You really need to take professional opinion on it from a chartered accountant rather than half information from sellers.

Post which you can share that opinion with other sellers.
Allright, Thank You.
Hey can you help me in getting my account registered for selling on amazone .com?
I want myself to get registered on amazone .com
But my account has been suspended from amazon .in
Is it is possible i can regsiter for it
And if yes please let me know that the shipping i have to do it myself or amazone will be takeing care of it?
Thanks
Kunal

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.