Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping by ecommerce companies
Can anyone tell me apart from eBay, which are the other companies allowing the shipper to ship the item to the customer on his own. Initially all ecommerce companies provided their own shipping but there were many cases of high shipping costs levied to the seller and he going on loss and many complaints from sellers. So I assume that many companies have given the option to seller to arrange their own shipping and update the tracking details online.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I believe Amazon,Paytm and Infibeam allows this.
Flipkart will start this system soon

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Own shipping is much better than using e-commerce companies like Snapdeals Flipkart limeroad do.
Amazon allows for certain product category

Sent from my Moto G (4) using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
ONLY AMAZON AND EBAY ALLOWS IT....

BUT THERE WILL BE NO RETURN CLAIM AND ALL... CUSTOMER WILL CHANGE THE ITEM AND SENT BACK... MARKETPLACES WILL DEBIT THE AMOUNT... WHETHER YOU SEND PROOFS OR WHATEVER... THEY WILL BLAME OUR OWN LOGISTICS ONLY....

OWN LOGISTICS WILL HAVE MANY ISSUES...

I AM IN THIS FIELD FROM PAST 6 YEARS... EARLIER I USE TO DISPATCH ALL ORDERS... MANY COMPLAINED THAT THEY DID NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM WHEREAS COURIER DELIVERED IT...

ARRANGING POD IS HIGHLY DIFFICULT... IF ARRANGED ALSO THEY SAY THIS IS NOT MY SIGN AND ALL... THE COURIER IS FRAUD.. AND MARKETPLACE WONT ENTERTAIN MUCH AND THEY WILL BLAME US ONLY....

ALSO THERE IS NO COURIER WHO IS GOOD IN ALL THESE STILL...

BLUEDART HAS DISPUTE RETURN ISSUES..
FEDEX HAS COMMUNICATION ISSUES AND SHIPPING DOCS ISSUES...
GATI DELIVERY ISSUES....

AND FOR THIS EXTRA TEAM YOU HAVE TO KEEP...

AND IF YOU BELIEVE YOU GIVE 101% IN THIS GO FOR FEDEX... AUTO POD IN WEBSITE ALSO LESS DAMAGE N FAIR PRICES...

ITS ALL YOU HAVE TO MANAGE THESE ISSUES...
We use only blue dart have a very good service including solving issues due to damage or pincodes.. octroi payment.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

On Amazon we ship ourselves are equally satisfied with payments and handling from seller central