Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short shipment / Loss of article in Amazon SAMB
As an amazon seller i am facing issues while in bounding the products in SAMB warehouse of amazon. one of the key problems is loss of article 

Products which i send are not getting received in full inspite of checking and sending them accurately. How do i solve the problem now ?

There should be a system which can result in better clarity with seller for their shipment and in case of loss it is more clear both the parties : cosigner and consignee.

My suggestion is as follow:

1.  If the sellers sends the shipment short/   excess - It should be notified to the seller after the 72 hours timeline is completed. and if the seller doesn't respond to it within another 48-72 hours it should be considered close from amazon's side and the shipment status should be updated as closed. 

Further if things are not sorted the seller or his dept. should be immediately called and verify the goods physically which will help him to identify if any silly mistake is done from his end.   

Till the time my above suggestion is looked what should i do for the existing short shipment ? Has anyone else faced the same issue?
We also faced this problem , but after that we started writing weight on every box we send there and also in delivery chalan with pcs in the box and weight.

After this there is no such problem.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(19-04-2016, 12:50 AM)Jitoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We also faced this problem ,  but after that we started writing weight on every box we send there and also in delivery  chalan with pcs in the box and weight.

After this there is no such problem.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yes agree, writing weight must
This happens to almost every second seller, but there is no complete solution to it.

Try to follow all amazon guidelines like mentioning weights on pack list and many more.

Further consider it as part of your expense and sell at little high price. Also try to spread awareness regarding the same among other sellers, so you can avoid unnecessary compitition.
Jitu is right i also write pieces on every box so right now all stock is OK. Sab CHOR he.
Chor nai hai bhaiya chindi chor hai... Ek ek item chori karte hai

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Inspite of doing what jitu bhai suggested

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Even I am facing this missing item issue from 6 months, no solution, sab chor hai

Sent from my MotoE2 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
    see the article of newspaper...

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hardik.j.h for this post:
  • Kush Agarwal
Theft by amazon employees!!

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.