Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapdeal Accepted mistakes but not ready to return the Money
Snapdeal introduced a new team called "Weight Standardization Team" who was given the task of standardizing the weights of the parcels.
They increased the weights of the parcels to 1 or 3 or even 3 kgs for which he actual dead weight is mere 30 - 300 grams and volumetric weights from 15-150 grams. 
After writing to them and dealing with them for the past 4 months, they accepted the mistakes & revised the logistics costs to under 500 grams for more than 100 products.
They have over charged by this method by over Rs. 25000/-
Now they are not responding, either Yes or No, for the reversal of the excessive charges for past orders which they have accepted that they had charged more.

Navdeep
they wil not refund u .....

they r snakedeal
If you got proofs you can do an official police complain

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you got proofs you can do an official police complain

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
we cannot do so once they deny that they would not be repaying us.
either yes/no is required for further action but they are not responding at all.

Navdeep
Email to kunal bhal or tweet thy will reply

They will not reimburse. You are not the only person..i think each and every seller has the same problem.

Sent from my MotoG3 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.