Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapdeal: RTO CHARGES
Hi,
As per latest mail by snapdeal they are now going to charge shipment charges even in case of RTO . I want to understand how can SD charge the same when the transaction has been unsuccessful ? And the reason is not seller here! It is a clear loot by snapdeal!

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
They should ideally charge the same to the customer, the way Uber does it

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Would you continue to sell on snapdeal?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have reduced my sales on all platforms due to various reasons. I would suggest increasing your prices in order to factor these charges

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Flipkart and Snapdeal are behaving like thugs.

I don't understand what they are trying to do.
What should we do? I have marked all my stocks OOS for now.

You should increase your prices in order to factor these charge

its very bad its not clear by snapdeal now loss of around 20000 in month last due to Rto and we are stock out all product please make us difficulty in margin and no profit in online we close that from snapdeal
Hello,

We have been getting lot of damaged customer /courier returns from snapdeal, so as per the procedure we raised the dispute through their panel but all the time the claim is being rejected by mentioning that claim was rejected after validation your evidences and Verify by QC Team but this all orders damaged in courier

We work in Dropship and oneship model, all orders delivered to customer in good condition but return in bad condition.

Snapdeal is not taken any action against courier partners and always deduct charges from seller.

We always provide POD remarks with proper images of products with Inner outer packaging but snapdeal advisor reject claim in loud of cases.

also snapdeal Deducted logistics charges in case OF RTO this is wrong because Snapdeal does not verify address at time of placed order by customer.

New Return policy ( W.e.f. 14 th july 2016 ) is too bad not favor in seller.

So i request to all ONLINE SELLERS who works with Snapdeal please stop all business from Snapdeal Because snapdeal does not support in seller Problems in this time.
I have minimized my sales on snapdeal due to fake return and other issue and request to all sellers to reduce the sales on snapdeal this will give the message to snapdeal and will change the policy. Sellers are only one who make marketplace famous.