Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapdeal advertising
Any body has used Snapdeal ads panel ? What is the response of Snapdeal ads?
Not tried. But since it has come from jasper infotech aka snapdeal,you can expect trick and flaws here. My take ignore it.
(28-05-2016, 03:41 PM)Vardhmanceramics Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any body has used Snapdeal ads panel ? What is the response of Snapdeal ads?

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I put 2500 rs in ad panel and automatically spent the money by creating campaigns. Spent the entire amount in 1 day without any notification.

I emailed them and got my money back.
I have pumps 2000/- got sale of total 3000/- advertising is worst part of ecommerce

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
The minimums they ask is rs 5000 , which is way too much. We did try once and got orders for 50000 and they say that is good.
Snapdeal is now in trouble as funds are running dry and they are holding payments again
Sellers beware of snapdeal.
They are the ones who are laying off employees.
Situation is not right to sell on them

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Bad.... No sales

They showed our ads below our own product Tongue
I put Rs 30,000 in ads. And while the initial experience bad, I had an overall increase in sales. 

I spent a while trying to understand which of my products were working well and which were not and started removing those which did not perform.

Today, I have an increase in sales unlike before where the position of my products was the same.

So overall experience for me has been positive.
I have been using Snapdeal Ads since couple of months. For me, it has been kind of mixed bag as some campaigns perform well while others don't. I do keep tweaking the campaigns though by removing products which are not selling well. 
Overall, I have had a decent experience and I see that the ads panel is definitely better than what it was a month ago.
Recommend rental facebook and google account

My name is Linh working in the company specializes in Online Marketing on Google and Facebook social network in Vietnam. Rent Facebook account for Advertising Facebook Advertising is more popular in the world and bring to businessman a lot of benefits. You want to increase your revenue, but your Google account is limited. Your Advertising account can not spend a lot of money. Your account do not have high level covering. Whether you have trouble with your account and need supporting? If you do not know who can contact and how? ........ You are needing an reliable account to run Facebook Advertising. The company is 1 of 3 big agency of Google in Viet Nam. Our account can deal with all above problems for you.

Let contact with us to have good information.

Support: 24/24 - Careful and enthusiasm

Cellphone: +84 96 300 4707