Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snapdeal's New Strategy for Looting Sellers - One Ship Plus
From 8th July they have launched one ship plus. Sellers have to handover the product without packing it, they will pack it and will charge for it. Asked them if it is mandatory? They said YES. Why is this monopoly ?

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Any proof?

Sent from my iPhone usring You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Email from them
-------------
Dear Partner,

Greetings from Snapdeal !!

For efficient order fulfilment, we are aligning you with a new fulfilment mode – One-Ship Plus (OC Plus)

The benefits of OC Plus include:

• Packaging and quality check conducted at OC Plus centre.
• Faster shipping and reduced returns.
• Multiple order pick-up in a day depending on your daily order count.

Points to remember for successful OC Plus delivery:

•Keep the original packaging of the product and do not pack the shipments in Snapdeal packaging material. The shipments will be packed at OC Plus centre after quality check.
• Place the pack-slip in the transparent pouch carefully and use adhesive to attach the pouch to the packet.
• the pick-up for all orders mapped to OC Plus mode will be attempted at the pick-up time scheduled for you. Details are mentioned below.
•To know about the product packaging charges for OC Plus orders, refer to the attachment.
Even I had been forced into OC plus recently.. till now everything is going smooth..

Sent from my ONE A2003 using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I am also one of forced OC+ seller... they are charging 350 to 375 as special packing charges per product with shipping charges extra... too expensive to stand in competition when you are one of the many sellers for same product!!!

Regards,
Chetan Verma.
Snapdeal is continuously deducting the returns from the positive balance so that they don't have to pay the sellers.they think that sellers are fools and will not notice it.
These people have deducted the same return thrice in this quarter.no point selling on snapdeal now and I sincerely believe they have lost the trust of sellers.

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I have all the details of the returns adjusted by snapdeal
I am going to take a legal action against them. File a criminal complaint and class action lawsuit. Watch out snapdeal.

Sent from my SM-G925I using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
STOP SELLING ON SNAPDEAL AND LET THEM LEARN THE LESSON
I agree... We should really stop selling on snapdeal and teach them a lesson
kunal.bahl@snapdeal.com
rohit.bansal@snapdeal.com
These 2 are the owners of snapdeal. The snapdeal seller support advisors are taking many decisions about which these 2 dont aware of. Lets send mails to them to raise our voice and even after that they dont listen stop selling on snapdeal. No other market place portal is taking this much logistic charges as snapdeal. We must raise voice and thousands of sellers must stop trading and deactivate snapdeal account. This is the only way to teach them a lesson.