Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tata CLiQ - India's most trustworthy conglomerate enters Ecommerce business
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

India's most trustworthy conglomerate Tata has finally arrived in Ecommerce scene. Their mode of operation is completely different from other marketplaces. It's a curated marketplace. So only 100 % original products and authorized sellers can sell through them. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is not allowed to sell.

The website can be accessed at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .

I bought some stuff immediately after the website went live. It's The best online shopping experience I have ever had.
(03-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Sai Sanvish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

India's most trustworthy conglomerate Tata has finally arrived in Ecommerce scene. Their mode of operation is completely different from other marketplaces. It's a curated marketplace. So only 100 % original products and authorized sellers can sell through them. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is not allowed to sell.

The website can be accessed at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .

I bought some stuff immediately after the website went live. It's The best online shopping experience I have ever had.

In current scenario it is not profitable for a marketplace on an ecommerce shopping portal to depend on only few products. You need new players to reduce your acquisition and marketing costs.

We shall wait and watch cliq