Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is How Customer Cheat Seller
Photo 
Hello, Just Received A Customer Return Item. And The Customer Send is Used/Old Product and keep the new item with him. What snapdeal pickup guy check when collecting return from customer ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, it happened to me as well. I mean every one has faced this things.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
I think, customers may not doing these. These are the cases whr courier boy cheats both of us. Why I am saying this because recently I have returned a item purchased by me as a customer on Snapdeal and courier boy insisted me that I handover him the article in open condition.
If as a customer I am returning article in open condition then how it is possible that customer is returning old and used product??
I think we need to look at these issue with different perspective...

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
This is a ongoing thing especially on Flipkart and snapdeal!
i am also a huge victim. i sell mobile cases and fashion jewelry.
For instance once i sold Mangalsutra for 299/- and customer returned used bangles. same goes with mobile cases. customers in India are stupid and these e-commerce sites are supporting them!
This is not a small thing. The proportion of return cheating / frauds is as high as upto 25% of the gross returns in footwear . I suspect both, the buyers and the courier staff. But what is the way out ? Has anyone devised any way to deal with this ?
one day asked to ekart executive ... how the parcel changed .... shocking reply he has given to me .... ki bhaiya ... there r some chamche of senior executives .... and they open the parcel as on shipping details the product item is written and if the employee found any costly item or mobile phones , than those chamche opened the parcel and put another pc and returned to seller ....... i was shocked to listen this reply ....
WE CANNOT JUDGE ANYONE HERE... WHETHER ITS SELLER FRAUD OR BUYER FRAUD OR LOGISTICS FRAUD THE PROBLEM IS THOSE PEOPLE HERE...

SUPPOSE SAME PERSON IS A SELLER

HE WILL SEND WRONG ITEM WANTEDLY

IF SAME PERSON IS A BUYER

HE WILL WANTEDLY CHANGE THE PRODUCT

IF SAME IS A LOGISTIC PERSON

SAME THING HE CAN DO...

E-COMMERCE IN INDIA IS VERY DIFFICULT...

MARKETPLACES HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TRUSTING CUSTOMERS HERE...

AND THEN BLAME SELLERS ONLY 50% SELLERS ARE ABLE CLAIM THE AMOUNT...

AND SOMETIMES THEY WONT REFUND IT TO CUSTOMERS ALSO TRUSTING SELLERS...

FOR EG
SUPPOSE AM A GOOD AND TRUSTED SELLER IN FLIPKART FROM PAST 3 YEARS.. FROM NOW ON I MAY DO FRAUD WITH CUSTOMER WANTEDLY SO THAT I CAN GAIN INCOME BY THIS...

MONTHLY 1 ORDER WILL NOT MATTER MUCH TO THEM..

SO NOTHING CAN BE SAID WHOSE FAULT IT IS..

ITS JUST ONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO FIGHT N TAKE YOUR MONEY/PRODUCT....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MyElectronicsMysore for this post:
  • Pratik77
I think the only way out is that EVERY packet to be dispatched, should be packed under camera recording and the seller should keep recording with him for a reasonable time in accordance with the return policies of the e-com sites. This can also be done while opening of the return packets. The role of the e-com sites is, that they have to accept these recordings as an undeniable proof of the frauds being done with the sellers. Details on this can be finalised if seems acceptable.
Its time Companies start taking returns issue seriously!

Sent from my iPhone using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.