Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracking shows Delivered Yet Ebay approve refund.
I shipped order immediately next day. Tracking shows order delivered. After 20 days Customer raise claim in ebay saying order not received.
Claim person called me on friday and asked POD or DRS in 72 hours I told that as saturday and sunday are holidays you should give me time of at least 1 week Claims person denied the time extension. And on sunday evening I received email that claim was resolved and refund approved.
On Monday afternoon I received POD from Courier.
Now I have Proof of delivery but ebay has already refunded now what Should I do?

How to recover my money from ebay.
(27-04-2016, 11:29 AM)Contact greviance Vishal. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I shipped order immediately next day. Tracking shows order delivered. After 20 days Customer raise claim in ebay saying order not received.
Claim person called me on friday and asked POD or DRS in 72 hours I told that as saturday and sunday are holidays you should give me time of at least 1 week Claims person denied the time extension. And on sunday evening I received email that claim was resolved and refund approved.
On Monday afternoon I received POD from Courier.
Now I have Proof of delivery but ebay has already refunded now what Should I do?

How to recover my money from ebay.
Claim Seller Protection. You will get. Best use PowerShip to avoid headaches of this time. You have to think in terms of longevity of business in place of small profits. The day powership was launched, we stopped shipping on our account on ebay.
(27-04-2016, 01:42 PM)DeveshTanna Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Claim Seller Protection.  You will get.  Best use PowerShip to avoid headaches of this time.  You have to think in terms of longevity of business in place of small profits.  The day powership was launched, we stopped shipping on our account on ebay.

My Friends use Powership and they say ebay loots them by charging high on low weight shipments ( wrong shipping charges )
Did you experience the same?